ETYMOTIC BACK AT HeadRoom!
Oct 12, 2007 at 11:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

JorgeC

Sponsor: HeadRoom
Hey All,

We are happy to announce the return of Etymotic products to HeadRoom / Headphone.com effective immediately.

As some of you may know, we experienced a few sundry vendor issues with the Etymotic distribution system. Glad to report all sticky wickets have now been fixed and Ety is once again back on-board at HR ... YAY!
icon10.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales / Product Manager

Oct 12, 2007 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 13
Yay! Good to see them back on the list. Now you just need to update the "Authorized Dealers" banner.
wink.gif

Oct 13, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #7 of 13
Yeah this is great news. Etymotic + Headroom is a classic matchup.

Oct 15, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great, when are you going to add them to your menu. I went looking for them in the IEM list and they do not show.

Thanks, Everyone!

mrarroyo ... I think we should have all the Ety website listings sorted out by late today (We had 'em listed only under 'All Headphones' over the wknd) ... We'll also get to work on putting the Etymotic 'authorized dealer' banner up & running but, as always, we're a 100% authorized vendor for everything we sell at HR
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any idea when you'll have the Ety accessories back on the site? I'm all out of tips!

Sure, we have a few Ety accessories in already... Which particular eartips do you need? ... I'll see if we got 'em in yet!

Cheers,

Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Oct 15, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #13 of 13
I'll call in this afternoon and see what you have on hand, thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sure, we have a few Ety accessories in already... Which particular eartips do you need? ... I'll see if we got 'em in yet!

Cheers,

Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back