ES7 potential blowout
Oct 21, 2008 at 3:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

spinali

Headphoneus Supremus
Oct 21, 2008 at 4:57 AM Post #5 of 17
It is amazing how good these, probably fake one, are. The ear pads looks not like my and the cable connectors having different finish as well. Another thing, which I think aren't the same, is the plastic part of the driver housing that doesn't have the nice polish finish

Oct 21, 2008 at 5:23 AM Post #7 of 17
I think this seller has been tagged for fakes previously in this forum...

Oct 24, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #12 of 17
The first one looks real, you've got the right kind of velvet looking bag and the cups doesn't look like plastic.

You can't be too sure about the second or third one though, they don't have pics of the actual headphones. Also, note the second seller claims to be an authorized reseller.

Oct 24, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

I bought from the 1st seller (30% live cashback
bigsmile_face.gif
) and they are the real deal. If someone is looking for ES7s there is a pair in the FS forum right now. BTW: I love these headphones, the comfort was a little a bad at first, but it has greatly improved over time. My first real headphones
biggrin.gif
Let the addiction begin...

Oct 24, 2008 at 2:05 AM Post #15 of 17
The pads are smooth on the real ones and the fakes have creases. The plug on the real ones are gold and on the fakes are silver. There are other things, but these two things are the other two easiest things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back