ERLKöNIG – Limited Black Edition
Jun 16, 2020 at 8:05 PM Post #31 of 42
With virtually no weaknesses at all, it is generally quite difficult to find anything that is objectionable with the erlky’s sound, build, or presentation quality.

Generally agree but the fit and weight is not for everyone. I tried it in Bangkok last year, definitely sounded great but I recall it was pretty heavy and big. Not unbearable but certainly not winning any comfort awards.

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:07 PM Post #32 of 42
You’re absolutely right.

As with any universal, fit is always a question mark. If it fits well, and you can hear it as intended, you may be inclined to sell off your entire custom collection to purchase the erlky...that’s what I did.

Jun 16, 2020 at 11:51 PM Post #33 of 42
Mm...I saw 2 dealers selling it. I m sure some of the 200 sets are bound to go to the VE dealers. As for build and delivery time, it took nearly 3 weeks for the SG dealer (E1 Personal Audio) to deliver mine last Sept.

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:53 AM Post #34 of 42
I spend that money on an IEM and my divorce is assured... :triportsad:
although thinking about it..... would be a good way to kill two birds of a shot... :ksc75smile:

congratulations to the buyers and enjoy them with health. :beerchug:

Jun 17, 2020 at 5:52 AM Post #35 of 42
Vision Ears Stay updated on Vision Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
Jun 17, 2020 at 6:26 AM Post #36 of 42
Wait is it really sold out already? Their order button is just a contact form, so they responded/invoiced all 200, and received 200 payments all within 12 hours?
It was about 3 hours, I’m sure many orders went to distributors too?
Mm...I saw 2 dealers selling it. I m sure some of the 200 sets are bound to go to the VE dealers. As for build and delivery time, it took nearly 3 weeks for the SG dealer (E1 Personal Audio) to deliver mine last Sept.

Hej guys,

We want to reach out regarding this final limited Edition.

Actually, what you guessed in the thread above is basically what happenned: We were run over by orders just as we announced the ERLKöNIG - Limited Black Edition. Distributors reached out and also more direct customers as we could ever have imagined. We are overwhelmed by this interest. But as it always is: such situations also come with challenges.

We feel a bit bad, as many of you might have woken up and registered the announcements for the launch and that we are sold out already at the same time. And we can understand that some people who thought about taking the step towards a unit of this Limited Edition might be disappointed, as they basically had no chance to get a set.

We feel bad, especially because we really appreciate the passion and enthusiasm here in the head-fi community for the ERLKöNIG and our products in general.

This is why we put our heads together and figured something out: We talked to some of our resellers and released 6 units that we want to dedicate to the head-fi community exclusively.

As the order form on the website is not available anymore, you can order the ERLKöNIG – Limited Black Edition via E-Mail to info@vision-ears.de and mention "Head Fi order" in the subject line. First come, first serve.

We hope that this helps a bit and that everyone who wants a set can get it.

All the best from Cologne,

Johannes

Vision Ears Stay updated on Vision Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
Jun 17, 2020 at 6:58 AM Post #37 of 42
Hej guys,

We want to reach out regarding this final limited Edition.

Actually, what you guessed in the thread above is basically what happenned: We were run over by orders just as we announced the ERLKöNIG - Limited Black Edition. Distributors reached out and also more direct customers as we could ever have imagined. We are overwhelmed by this interest. But as it always is: such situations also come with challenges.

We feel a bit bad, as many of you might have woken up and registered the announcements for the launch and that we are sold out already at the same time. And we can understand that some people who thought about taking the step towards a unit of this Limited Edition might be disappointed, as they basically had no chance to get a set.

We feel bad, especially because we really appreciate the passion and enthusiasm here in the head-fi community for the ERLKöNIG and our products in general.

This is why we put our heads together and figured something out: We talked to some of our resellers and released 6 units that we want to dedicate to the head-fi community exclusively.

As the order form on the website is not available anymore, you can order the ERLKöNIG – Limited Black Edition via E-Mail to info@vision-ears.de and mention "Head Fi order" in the subject line. First come, first serve.

We hope that this helps a bit and that everyone who wants a set can get it.

All the best from Cologne,

Johannes

@SeeSax :)

Jun 17, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #38 of 42
Whats crazy to me is i would have never gotten into this hobby without head-fi. I'd be rocking skullcandy's (doubtful) and always wondering if there were something better. 200 people and vendors scooping up the price tag of these iems? I can only think of about a dozen people who own iems that are 20% less. Crazy.

Congratulations VE.

Jun 17, 2020 at 3:57 PM Post #39 of 42
LOL somebody at VE is going "why the hell did we only make 200 of these???????"

Jun 18, 2020 at 8:07 AM Post #41 of 42
They could take a page from Campfire's book w/ a stealth limit increase to 300. The good ol' limited, but not as limited revision, but still limited edition.

But it wasn't 'limited' it was a 'special' edition that also turns out to be 'limited' because thats what it says on the home page... but you shouldn't buy it because its 'limited' you should only buy it because its a 'special' edition :k701smile:

... And it definitely wasn't a sneaky sneaky on CA's part by doing this because they can't do anything wrong. It's impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 26, 2020 at 2:17 AM Post #42 of 42
Thanks to Johannes at Vision Ears! My ERLKöNIGs were delivered last week. Along with them we received these awesome masks! Only issue is my kids got a hold of them...

Attachments

• 612D3A92-58B5-46E4-B7B1-5252A6420001.jpeg
    612D3A92-58B5-46E4-B7B1-5252A6420001.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • C42F7A0E-8311-4187-88E3-F0D4A596FC48.jpeg
    C42F7A0E-8311-4187-88E3-F0D4A596FC48.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back