ERLKöNIG – Limited Black Edition
Jun 16, 2020 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42
VISION_EARS_ERLKOENIG_01.jpg

Hi guys,

Finally, here it is: The final 200 units of ERLKöNIG.

What stays?

- The silver shell. Even though it looks differently, the shell still is made from silver.

- The drivers: ERLKöNIG stays ERLKöNIG. The driver setup and circuit is completely identical with the original ERLKöNIG.

- The exclusive accessory package.

What is new?

- The look: We upgraded the silver shells with a shiny black rhodium finish.

- The cable: The cable did not only change its colour. It is also a bit different from the original one, making the sound a bit more fresh in the high frequencies. The basic sound-signature stays untouched of course. Only available as 2.5mm balanced termination.

- The accessories: The set basically stays the same. But we adapted the accessories to the new look to keep the ERLKöNIG a real complete package.

- The limitation: This edition is strictly limited to 200 precious pieces. Once these 200 sets are sold out, there will be no ERLKöNIG produced anymore.

All information can be found on our website: ERLKöNIG – Limited Black Edition

Vision Ears Stay updated on Vision Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
Jun 16, 2020 at 5:46 AM Post #2 of 42
Truly lovely presentation for a truly lovely IEM. Too rich for me, but I did enjoy listening to it. I can't wait to see what you do next.

Jun 16, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #5 of 42
VISION_EARS_ERLKOENIG_01.jpg

Hi guys,

Finally, here it is: The final 200 units of ERLKöNIG.

What stays?

- The silver shell. Even though it looks differently, the shell still is made from silver.

- The drivers: ERLKöNIG stays ERLKöNIG. The driver setup and circuit is completely identical with the original ERLKöNIG.

- The exclusive accessory package.

What is new?

- The look: We upgraded the silver shells with a shiny black rhodium finish.

- The cable: The cable did not only change its colour. It is also a bit different from the original one, making the sound a bit more fresh in the high frequencies. The basic sound-signature stays untouched of course. Only available as 2.5mm balanced termination.

- The accessories: The set basically stays the same. But we adapted the accessories to the new look to keep the ERLKöNIG a real complete package.

- The limitation: This edition is strictly limited to 200 precious pieces. Once these 200 sets are sold out, there will be no ERLKöNIG produced anymore.

All information can be found on our website: ERLKöNIG – Limited Black Edition

what about the price?

Jun 16, 2020 at 10:21 AM Post #6 of 42
the emperor has new clothes.

can't wait to hear what you guys come up with next...

Jun 16, 2020 at 11:32 AM Post #12 of 42
$4758.53 or 4200 Euros. Over 2x more than I am willing to spend on an IEM and I can afford it. I just choose to limit my max spending.
true .. very expensive , but some might just want to buy one iem.. calc the value of all your iems together .. you did spend much more for "iems" than this :wink:

Jun 16, 2020 at 11:37 AM Post #13 of 42
true .. very expensive , but some might just want to buy one iem.. calc the value of all your iems together .. you did spend much more for "iems" than this :wink:

True, but I like variety. I just don't want that much money in one IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back