ER6i's for 50$ shipped?
Nov 28, 2008 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Baba booey

Headphoneus Supremus
That's the deal on amazon...
I like my Denon C551's, but something that isolates THIS well for 50$, should I shoot for them? How well would they work for my Clip and D2, and through my Fiio?

Nov 28, 2008 at 4:28 PM Post #3 of 18
Yeah, and several other Black Friday deals...
smile.gif

As mentioned here: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/b...-deals-385413/

For just $50, why not? You can always recover the money if they are not for you.

Nov 28, 2008 at 4:54 PM Post #4 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by gjsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are these the best IEMS around 50 bucks in terms of SQ for jazz/classical?

Your always going to get disagreements to what is considered the best depending on the tastes of the individual. However, I would say the majority here, based on the posts I've read, would say yes to your question. I don't think you could go wrong with a pair. Their clarity in this price range is one of the better ones based on the armature design. I also own a pair, it is one of my favorites in comfort (w/Shure olives) and general listening.

Nov 28, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #5 of 18
They were my favorite until they broke.
frown.gif

I'm getting some new IEMs soon. The Marshmallows have been good for a $5 set of headphones, but I need something more substantial.

Nov 28, 2008 at 6:11 PM Post #7 of 18
the fact that they aren't durable does kinda throw me off...the cord does look very flimsy/thin...
I'd like to go for removable cables, but the cheapest ones you can get for the are the SF3's, which are lacking in isolation
frown.gif

Nov 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM Post #9 of 18
YMMV, but in my experience, the 6is are durable enough that I've had no problems in many months of use.

For added comfort, I've been using the Klipsch gel eartips.

As for that $50 shipped price, that's a no-brainer. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back