ER4P -> 175$ Shipped (newest w/ braided cable)
post-1394530
Post #1 of 6

MichaelFranks

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
In great shape with all original accessories and all new tips (I have a healthy stash). get these fast from a reputable seller (feedback in sig).

paypal preferred, obo if they don't sell soon.

post-1394637
Post #4 of 6

cgetman

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
PayPal sent.

Let me know when you ship.

Thanks,

Curt

post-1400170
Post #5 of 6

cgetman

New Head-Fier
Reaction score

Received my 4p's last night. Only 2 days after purchase.

I have been auditioning them and I am very pleased so far. More testing today but I believe a new standard has been set. I have now been introduced into what more detailed means. They are much more detailed than my Grado 125's.

The comfort factor doesn't seem to be a big issue and I notice some microphonics from the cord but for the other posative's the phones bring I will be able to deal with that.

I think I have the disease though, If this sound good how about a P-S adapter and an SR-71, I'm starting to think? I had better recover a little from my recent purchases before diving back in the upgradeitis pool.

Thanks to MichaelFranks and the whole group for getting me excited about phones again. I have a partially completed Cmoy around here somewhere. I'm going to have to track it down and get busy again.

Have a great weekend and keep the disease alive, there are worse things to suffer from.

Curt

post-1400448
Post #6 of 6

Sinbios

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by cgetman

Received my 4p's last night. Only 2 days after purchase.

I have been auditioning them and I am very pleased so far. More testing today but I believe a new standard has been set. I have now been introduced into what more detailed means. They are much more detailed than my Grado 125's.

The comfort factor doesn't seem to be a big issue and I notice some microphonics from the cord but for the other posative's the phones bring I will be able to deal with that.

I think I have the disease though, If this sound good how about a P-S adapter and an SR-71, I'm starting to think? I had better recover a little from my recent purchases before diving back in the upgradeitis pool.

Thanks to MichaelFranks and the whole group for getting me excited about phones again. I have a partially completed Cmoy around here somewhere. I'm going to have to track it down and get busy again.

Have a great weekend and keep the disease alive, there are worse things to suffer from.

Curt

Put your feedback in the feedback forum, so other users can read it too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)