Er-4p
Oct 19, 2002 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

onex

New Head-Fier
I just wanted to say one single thing. These earphones are simply outstanding and amazing. The ER-4P is the yet most fantastic thing ive ever heard. The sound is really really _crystal_ clear. The highs, the mid the low, until the very lowest end is just clear natural flat and undistorted. These earphones are amazing. Ive had them for 2 days now, and i have no problems getting good seal, neither do they bother my ear. Thank you all for good advice. I will never ever regret that i bought this earphone. They are AMAZING, and i recommend them above anything!

Right now Bach's Partita No. 2 is connected to my brain.... Ahhh...

thank you head-fi for revealing the world of head-fi for me.

onex
biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2002 at 1:06 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

I just wanted to say one single thing. These earphones are simply outstanding and amazing. The ER-4P is the most fantastic thing ive ever heard.

I had the exact same sentiments when I heard the ER4S over a year ago. They are definitely addicting and can spoil the sound of other headphones for you. I actually had to wean myself off the Ety sound so that I could once again enjoy my other 'phones. Scary, huh?
Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2002 at 10:20 AM Post #6 of 8
Memo from F.D.A.

Etymotics should only be prescribed for a 3-week period - longer periods of usage can lead to severe withdrawl symptoms and strange episodes of inserting objects in ears.

I wonder if my local N.H.S. hospital can perform a graft procedure to make the Ety's permanent?

Oct 20, 2002 at 10:54 AM Post #7 of 8
Yes, I feel the Etys are one of mankind's greatest inventions, and who needs to listen too all that NOISE that's out there in the world, anyway? Funny, the noise pollution problem seems to have been amplified this summer, or is it me and my love affair with my ER-4P's?

I'm to the point, now, where I want isolation almost every time I'm listening to music as I detest intrusions.

Oct 20, 2002 at 11:19 AM Post #8 of 8
I find myself using the Ety's almost exclusively. I've been in the portable mode lately. Right now a have a JMT Penguin, iPod and the Ety's.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back