ER-4P just broke, what now?
Dec 18, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by jersey_emt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For a headphone that costs near $200, I think $75 to get a replacement pair is a quite fair price.

.. and it is very lucky for Shure owners. Near 400$ and shipping cost for a brand-new replacement.

Jun 17, 2011 at 1:16 PM Post #17 of 17
mine just broke today as well, the stem just snapped off on the right earpiece... aahhhhh disaster!! :frowning2: they have been in some bad shape for a while unfortunately as the cable near the phono input is slightly damaged and won't play music through the left earpiece unless pressure is applied (they've been well looked after, just been in almost constant use for just over 4 years). 
Have been looking at replacements but i am unconvinced about the opposition, would like a pair with a bit more bass response (but cannot afford to get an amp as suggested by 1 or 2 people).  If there is not a great deal of difference between the er4 and others then i would definately plump for the same again as the sound quality is outstanding!

Also i cannot remember what the difference (if any) between the er4p and the er4s versions of the earphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back