EQ vs. Tube Rolling?
Dec 15, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #46 of 51
First, you guys only want to argue. Second, get your ass off the computer and experience the real world. Maybe someday your eyes will open. Anyway, I'm done with you trolls. Enjoy life.

Dec 15, 2014 at 11:23 AM Post #47 of 51
Well, please educate me. You tell me what perfect tonal accuracy is and how to measure it. Please. Indulge me. After you do some research I expect you to crawfish some, but hey, go for it.

It was your claims about tonal accuracy and 300b monoblocks, not mine. There's a link at the top of this subfoum that explains "Burden of Proof". You should read it.

Regardless, this is just another attempt to change the debate without answering any of the question's you've been asked. Logically, there is no way you can know exactly what the engineer intended for you to hear by listening to the recording alone, irrelevant of the playback chain involved.

Dec 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #49 of 51
Well, please educate me. You tell me what perfect tonal accuracy is and how to measure it. Please. Indulge me.

Pure tonal accuracy would require no perceptible alteration to the original signal. Are you claiming that your 300B monoblocks and your Klipsch KG 5.5s do not alter the original signal in any perceptible way? That they are, for all intents and purposes, "perfect"? That they have a ruler flat frequency response throughout the entire audio spectrum and that they possess no non-linearities that are within our ability to perceive?

se

Dec 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #51 of 51
  First, you guys only want to argue. Second, get your ass off the computer and experience the real world. Maybe someday your eyes will open. Anyway, I'm done with you trolls. Enjoy life.

so that's the limit of your ability to have a conversation. the only time you weren't talking about you, yourself, and how great you and your gears are, it was to write that judgmental crap.
you were right to go grave digging a 2 and a half year old topic for that...

ps: I just tried opening the window, and the 3D outside is amazing. totally 4K!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back