ep 630, are they durable?
Mar 12, 2006 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

nadavnaz

100+ Head-Fier
I bought them yesterday theyre gonna arive.
Can peopole with theese headphones with a lota time tell me if they still hold on nicely without breaking or tearing off? thx doods (i tried to serch it before but didnt find anything

Mar 13, 2006 at 9:45 AM Post #2 of 4
two of my friends have sharp md-33, which is said to be very similar.

one side died of one of the phones after 6 months. The wire of the other earphone is noe tearing (think he has em for 9 months now)

still a lot better compared tot the sony's

Mar 13, 2006 at 10:14 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by nadavnaz
I bought them yesterday theyre gonna arive.
Can peopole with theese headphones with a lota time tell me if they still hold on nicely without breaking or tearing off? thx doods (i tried to serch it before but didnt find anything

I think the reason why you probably couldn't find anything regarding it's durability is because it was only released here a little while ago so it's going to take sometime for people to find out, like the guy above said though they are quite similar in terms of design to the Sharp MD33s, and the Sennheiser CX300s though the Senns just came out as well, I think the Sharps have been out for a while so you could try researching those instead.

Mar 13, 2006 at 10:43 AM Post #4 of 4
the ep-630's were released about 9 months ago in europe so you should find some more information about them.

Some other friends of mine have the ep-630 and they're still going strong after 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back