ENIGMAcoustics Dharma at TTVJAudio and loaner program
Sep 23, 2015 at 2:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 87

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

The long wait is almost over!!! We have confirmed our order of the Dharma is shipping to us mid October. We received a production model last week and are very impressed. We think it is a winner and going to make a lot of you very happy. Preorder yours now at TTVJAudio - price is $1195 and we offer free shipping.

We are announcing our loaner program for the Dharma we have here now. It will ship out Friday (ok so I have one person already signed up - Audio Addict and it will start with him) . Same rules as always. Email me todd@ttvjaudio.com with your Head-Fi user name, shipping address. I will be doing some research on members who sign up. I expect a review to be published on Head-Fi and if you elect to buy them it would be greatly appreciated if you bought them from me. Sign-ups begin now and I am limiting it to the next 7 who sign up for a total of 8 loaner participants. You will have the Dharma for 1 week (not 10 days or so - be considerate of the rest that have signed up and are waiting in line) You will ship it out to the next participant and email me the tracking info so I can pass it on to them. Have fun and enjoy your time with the Dharma!!!  todd@ttvjaudio.com

My impressions are that the Dharma is a top notch headphone and performs very well at its price point. It is seamless across the frequency spectrum with no obvious flaws. I can listen to it for hours at a time without fatigue and I find it a very pleasant, detailed sound. I could be very happy living with the Dharma as my only headphone. I have attached a Cardas Clear cable replacing the Dharmas stock cable and I like that combination a lot. So I give the Dharma a very high recommendation.

Sep 23, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #2 of 87
Email sent!  Thanks! 

Sep 24, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #5 of 87
E-mail sent! Thanks for this opportunity!

Sep 24, 2015 at 6:56 PM Post #6 of 87
I just e-mailed you. Thanks a lot for making this available to us. :)

Sep 25, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #9 of 87
HI All,

I have had a large response to this loaner program and it is filled up. Anyone who has asked will be on the list but the list is about 16 people. I will post a list by user name the order in which they will receive them. They are shipping to #1 today.

Todd

Sep 25, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #10 of 87
  HI All,

I have had a large response to this loaner program and it is filled up. Anyone who has asked will be on the list but the list is about 16 people. I will post a list by user name the order in which they will receive them. They are shipping to #1 today.

Todd

Thanks again for this opportunity, Todd!

Sep 25, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #11 of 87
HI Again,

Here is the official list. If you emailed me and are not on the list, send me an email and I will fix any errors I may have made....

ENIGMAcoustics Dharma Head-Fi Loaner List

Audio Addict
elrod-tom
Oregonian
pr0ggy
justinbieber
romaz
money4me247
HITMAN1
stjj89
yage
mangler
Claritas
MattTCG
Grizzlybeast
Schopenhauer
BlakeT

Sep 30, 2015 at 2:35 PM Post #12 of 87
Hi Todd,

Is this also for europeans? Or only for people in the states? I am interested to test him out on my PaG (see my review in my signature about my amp) and compare it to my code-x , but i reside in the netherlands, amsterdam :xf_eek:

Sep 30, 2015 at 4:57 PM Post #13 of 87
They arrived today :)

Todd included a bonus!!!
-- A 5 foot Cardas clear HD800 cable

First impression with my RSA Apache, PWD MKII with Roon playing the music -- way better than my listening time in August at our Chicago meet!!!!

Sep 30, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #14 of 87
They arrived today
smily_headphones1.gif

Todd included a bonus!!!
-- A 5 foot single ended Cardas clear HD800 cable

First impression with my RSA Apache, PWD MKII with Roon playing the music -- way better than my listening time in August at our Chicago meet!!!!

I have been letting Roon select the songs with the underlying basis female jazz vocalists.   If I had to describe the experience the past 3+ hours in a single word, it would be natural.  The female jazz vocals just have such a wonderful presence in all the music.    I really haven't wanted to leave.  I actually went out to the garage to get a portable chair so I could sit next to the Apache and enjoy the Cardas / Dharma pairing.  I doubt I will even try the default cable as the purpose of the audition is what the headphones are capable of not the quality of the standard cable.  I really want to thank Todd for including the Cardas cable.  

I also plan to try the Dharma's on my RSA Stealth paired to the Meridian 808.2i cd player.  I am interested in how it would pair with a tube headphone amplifier given their low impedance.

Oct 1, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #15 of 87
  I have been letting Roon select the songs with the underlying basis female jazz vocalists.   If I had to describe the experience the past 3+ hours in a single word, it would be natural.  The female jazz vocals just have such a wonderful presence in all the music.    I really haven't wanted to leave.  I actually went out to the garage to get a portable chair so I could sit next to the Apache and enjoy the Cardas / Dharma pairing.  

Great first impressions...natural female vocals are something I'm definitely looking for, making me even more excited to get my hands on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back