1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Endgame mini Mini

Trader History (6)
  1. honeyjjack
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Custom interconnects made for me (gave cable maker plugs and cables. WBT silver solder used)
    The prices seem high but they are cheaper than the price that was put into making them. Prices include shipping to anywhere and paypal fees. 20181121_234018_HDR-1.jpg

From left to right
    -ALO sxc 19awg 9 wire
    250usd
    These wires were too thick to use more than 3 wires (alo sells 3 wire minis) so new thinner insulation was put on the conducters to make a 9 wire fit.
    Flat with a slight touch of midbass bump to add body and impact. Even with thicker notes and body the highs have lots of air.

-Effect Audio Thor 2+ 12 wire 300usd
    Effect Audio told me they dont make mini cables in more than 8 wires so i bought their 22awg cables and turned it into a 12 wire mini cable. Viablue large diameter was used to fit 12 wires.
    Vastly larger soundstage with lots of sparkle and definition up top without any sibilance. Highs are airy and defined but theres a touch of warmth.

-Effect Audio Ares 12 wire
    200usd
    Same as above.
    Adds copper warmth and bass. soundstage increased with a bit of bloom. Highs are smooth and euphoric.

2. honeyjjack
    bump

3. honeyjjack
    bump

4. PointyFox
    How much did the components cost?

5. honeyjjack
    60 for a set of plugs, 560 for thor cable, 220 for ares cable 80 per cable for the services of the maker.

6. honeyjjack
    taking trades too. Offer me