EMU 1212 SERIOUS ISSUES!
Apr 18, 2006 at 4:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

juzmister

Headphoneus Supremus
OK, i open my shiny brand new 1212m, put it in my computer, everything boots up, but when arrives at hardware detection, everything switches off...The computer restarts...has anyone else had this issue? maybe the xray scanner at the airport destroyed it?
thanks in advance
Justin

Apr 19, 2006 at 8:25 AM Post #6 of 13
well i purchased the wrong adapters for my rca cables lol...could someone link me up to the correct connector that i need? i bought mono to stereo 1/4/rca but it is almost silent.

Apr 19, 2006 at 2:34 PM Post #7 of 13
ok more issues...the card is virtually silent, i have to put the volume right up on the amp and the card. Do you think its my settings? Cable? Adapter
helppppp

Apr 19, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #8 of 13
Did you get the right adapters like you said in the post above you had the wrong ones, did you replace them with the proper 1/4" mono adapters?

Apr 19, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #9 of 13
ill do that on the weekend...havent had time. Was just wondering if it sounded like an adapter issue..i was also wondering if anyone knew the website of all the emu sessions?

Apr 19, 2006 at 8:48 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister
ill do that on the weekend...havent had time. Was just wondering if it sounded like an adapter issue..i was also wondering if anyone knew the website of all the emu sessions?

Well, the adapter is probably the cause.

The website with the sessions / instructions is mine, here is the link

http://ca.geocities.com/asmo@rogers.com/

Apr 19, 2006 at 11:05 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister
well i purchased the wrong adapters for my rca cables lol...could someone link me up to the correct connector that i need? i bought mono to stereo 1/4/rca but it is almost silent.

I have a couple of redundant ones here from when i purchased my 0404 (so i didn't have to be 'tuneless' untill i got my breakout!
biggrin.gif
) If you PM me your address, i'll bang 'em in the post to you
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2006 at 6:09 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
I have a couple of redundant ones here from when i purchased my 0404 (so i didn't have to be 'tuneless' untill i got my breakout!
biggrin.gif
) If you PM me your address, i'll bang 'em in the post to you
smily_headphones1.gif

thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back