Empire Ears Zeus Impressions Thread - World's First 14 Driver IEM
May 17, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #91 of 201
Just received my Zeus R.

Abalone faceplates, translucent shells (gotta see those drivers).  Just started listening from Aune M2S.  

May 18, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #92 of 201
  Just received my Zeus R.

Abalone faceplates, translucent shells (gotta see those drivers).  Just started listening from Aune M2S.  

Can you post a mini review/comparison with other CIEMS  ? 

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #93 of 201
Just received my Zeus R UIEMs, full credit to Empire Ears for putting them together the way I imagined them to look 
biggrin.gif

Running them in balanced mode using a Norne Audio Therium cable with the RWAK380+RWAK380AMP

I will spend some time with the system then post my impressions.

Jun 6, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #94 of 201

I'm not familiar with this company but just by glancing at their website they only offer up to 10 drivers publicly. If we want to talk specialty "off-the-table-untested-models" via e-mail only I can sell you a 22 driver CIEM 
tongue.gif
. Zeus is a full production, publicly available 14 driver in-ear monitor available in both custom and universal. 
rolleyes.gif

Tell me more about this 22 driver iem =P

Jun 7, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #103 of 201
Mmm....nothing wrong with my zeus xiv. Remastering (retuning?) 'em for a fee. I think it was discussed in this thread??. It will make the zeus sound even better. That's the promise. I was thinking of re shelling them to a different color but I was advised by EE that it will not be cost-effective. I took the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back