Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-15695614
Post #1 of 7

Pooplow

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am selling my EE Valkyrie, simply because I want to try some new things. Also, I have been using my headphones more at home and they unfortunately have been collecting dust. This pair was owned for almost a year (purchased around mid August 2019) from Headfoneshop who is an official EE dealer. It includes all the original accessories and box except for the two smallest pairs of eartips which I have been using and will not be included for obvious reasons.

The price is inclusive for shipping and paypal fee, but if I am shipping the item you are responsible for the insurance fee. I am also not responsible for any customs fees if I am shipping internationally. If you want me to declare $10 on the package and it gets lost, don't cry to me for a refund.

I am located in Toronto for local meetup, but not willing to travel far so you have to come to a location near me. Will give a small discount for local deals and priority will be given to local deals as well.

Only accepting cash or paypal through invoice.

Proper images will be posted tomorrow. https://imgur.com/a/hXLbxwA for some quick pictures in bad lighting

PENDING LOCAL SALE (Still taking offers if deal doesn't go through)

Last edited:
post-15695620
Post #2 of 7

Pooplow

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sorry, only looking for cash right now. Thank you for your interest.

post-15698820
Post #3 of 7

Pooplow

Head-Fier
Reaction score
bump, still taking offers in case local deal does not go through. Priority will be given to whoever messages first.

post-15819639
Post #7 of 7

Pooplow

Head-Fier
Reaction score
bump, price drop to reflect new EE products.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)