Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
May 12, 2022 at 6:10 PM Post #35,688 of 40,539
I think the real question is, where is the stock cable? Does the dealer still have it?
Exactly- maybe a possible redemptive act for him — give your guy the stock cable without cost (or you since you are the owner now)

Last edited:
May 12, 2022 at 9:23 PM Post #35,689 of 40,539

You don't have to make excuses for a shop that isn't sincere.
If the shop is sincere from the beginning will substitute for something of equal value.
And must explain clearly the value of the product.
To deceive an old man who lack skills is a shame. :slight_frown:
if I'm in Germany , I won't use service from this shop.

Answer the question who gets the most benefit in this regard.
That is logic.
hey 60 aint old lol

May 12, 2022 at 9:34 PM Post #35,690 of 40,539
Pls let us know how this turns out in the end.

Last edited:
May 12, 2022 at 11:48 PM Post #35,692 of 40,539
just give it time my friend

May 13, 2022 at 10:14 AM Post #35,694 of 40,539
From a review I recently wrote on the Legend X EVO Launch Edition:

Astonishing IEMs
Music blazes out of the Legends EVO with amazing color and force, as if all barriers or veils have been removed. It's an exhilarating ride. Yes, the bass is big and sumptuous, but this is not strictly a basshead sound. Mids and trebles are also forcefully represented, creating a full but balanced sonic picture. This is an IEM that makes you wonder if sound reproduction can get any better. Truly legendary performance.

May 13, 2022 at 12:02 PM Post #35,695 of 40,539
Hi there, Evo owner here. I have a question regarding the bone conductor ... the way my Evo sits inside the ear makes it stand out a bit, I feel that my weapon X conductor barely touches my helix and outer helix. I do not miss anything with the Evo bass-wise, but I sometimes wonder if my lack of feel for the rumble is due to this. Thanks

May 13, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #35,696 of 40,539
Hi there, Evo owner here. I have a question regarding the bone conductor ... the way my Evo sits inside the ear makes it stand out a bit, I feel that my weapon X conductor barely touches my helix and outer helix. I do not miss anything with the Evo bass-wise, but I sometimes wonder if my lack of feel for the rumble is due to this. Thanks
From what I understand, the Weapon X utilizes the shell material to transfer the additional sound waves as well as any contact made with ear cartilage. I don’t believe it is solely dependent upon direct contact with the ear.

May 13, 2022 at 12:15 PM Post #35,697 of 40,539
From what I understand, the Weapon X utilizes the shell material to transfer the additional sound waves as well as any contact made with ear cartilage. I don’t believe it is solely dependent upon direct contact with the ear.
My understanding is that it's subtle but real and not dependant on firm contact with the ear.

May 13, 2022 at 5:52 PM Post #35,698 of 40,539
From a review I recently wrote on the Legend X EVO Launch Edition:

Astonishing IEMs
Music blazes out of the Legends EVO with amazing color and force, as if all barriers or veils have been removed. It's an exhilarating ride. Yes, the bass is big and sumptuous, but this is not strictly a basshead sound. Mids and trebles are also forcefully represented, creating a full but balanced sonic picture. This is an IEM that makes you wonder if sound reproduction can get any better. Truly legendary performance.
Hi,
I would like to read the rest of your review where can I find it?👍🍻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back