Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Aug 2, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #22,412 of 40,538
What about December in Cali?

Will you have patience to wait 'til December to hear impressions of new EE iems? :D Besides, who has a crystal ball to know what is going to happen in Dec...

Aug 2, 2020 at 10:27 PM Post #22,414 of 40,538
Will you have patience to wait 'til December to hear impressions of new EE iems? :D Besides, who has a crystal ball to know what is going to happen in Dec...
I sincerely doubt there will be a December CanJam in CA. We are semi-locked down and things may get worse. The governor is threatening a real lockdown if things don't improve. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Aug 2, 2020 at 10:33 PM Post #22,415 of 40,538
I sincerely doubt there will be a December CanJam in CA. We are semi-locked down and things may get worse. The governor is threatening a real lockdown if things don't improve. I wouldn't hold my breath.
I don't think this thing has the steam to survive until December.. here in FL we've had it bad and things are burning out. Hopefully it'll have fizzled out by October-ish.

Aug 2, 2020 at 10:33 PM Post #22,416 of 40,538

I'm hopeful, but realistic. I hear the Rose Parade and other New Year's events are already cancelled. At least EE already have good impressions for me, so I could try a demo that they send to my house and then order customs.

Stay safe!!

Aug 2, 2020 at 11:38 PM Post #22,417 of 40,538
I don't think this thing has the steam to survive until December.. here in FL we've had it bad and things are burning out. Hopefully it'll have fizzled out by October-ish.
Absolutely not, sorry. Only time will tell, but set a reminder to come back to this post in October.

Aug 3, 2020 at 12:07 AM Post #22,425 of 40,538

Users who are viewing this thread

Back