Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Dec 13, 2019 at 1:46 PM Post #20,387 of 40,538
Congrats! You’ll love them especially their defined and rumble bass. I am still in love with mine the other night. Lucky that I didn’t order the Valkyrie. :wink:

The Phantom sounded great when I auditioned it last June. I just ordered the Legend X then with plans to get Phantom later.

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:33 PM Post #20,391 of 40,538
Did you send off new impressions or did you use the ones from your legend? Mine might not be too far off in that case :fingers_crossed:

I used the existing impressions they already have on file, but was told it does not really change the manufacturing time, because prepping the impressions is quick compared to the rest of the process.

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:41 PM Post #20,392 of 40,538
Hello my lovely Head-fiers...

It is with great sadness that I must share with that today is my last day here at Empire Ears. It has been such a pleasure serving the Head-fi community and it has been a definite highlight of my time with the company.

I loved getting to know so many of you. It's definitely bittersweet.

Please enjoy these photos from today. Yes, I requested that everyone wear all black (because funeral, duh, and also.. I wear a LOT of black). Did I know that 2 of my colleagues were going to show up in suits? No, but I love it.

I know that you are in great hands with @ajyagle. He really is an awesome dude.

E5Nv61a.jpg

(To put some faces to names, Austin's on the far right for those of y'all that haven't met him. Josh ((in the suit on the left)) also works CanJam shows for us as well as being a general do-it-all man around the EE office. I know a handful of y'all have met Josh. Consider yourself lucky cause he's a gem. )

ZLmtQ19.jpg

Dancer and deuces.
Also, I'm wearing a tiny pink glittery cowboy hat that says "party posse". MESS WITH ME.

Lots of love, Empire fam. I'll catch y'all later.
I'll check my account for the next few days so feel free to DM me if you wanna follow me on Instagram or anything hehe (silly millennial stuff....) :innocent:

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #20,397 of 40,538

It is with great sadness that I must share with that today is my last day here at Empire Ears. It has been such a pleasure serving the Head-fi community and it has been a definite highlight of my time with the company.

Please enjoy these photos from today. Yes, I requested that everyone wear all black (because funeral, duh, and also.. I wear a LOT of black). Did I know that 2 of my colleagues were going to show up in suits? No, but I love it.

E5Nv61a.jpg

(To put some faces to names, Austin's on the far right for those of y'all that haven't met him. Josh ((in the suit on the left)) also works CanJam shows for us as well as being a general do-it-all man around the EE office. I know a handful of y'all have met Josh. Consider yourself lucky cause he's a gem. )

ZLmtQ19.jpg

Dancer and deuces.
Also, I'm wearing a tiny pink glittery cowboy hat that says "party posse". MESS WITH ME.

I'll check my account for the next few days so feel free to DM me if you wanna follow me on Instagram or anything hehe (silly millennial stuff....) :innocent:

It was a pleasure getting to meet you, Devon. Everyone at Head-Fi HQ wishes you the best on your future endeavors.

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:57 PM Post #20,398 of 40,538
I agree!
He has been great in general, and with the impressions he took of my ears in particular (during CanJam SoCal).

Dec 13, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #20,399 of 40,538

E5Nv61a.jpg

ZLmtQ19.jpg

Dancer and deuces.

We will miss you Devon, but hope you come and visit occasionally. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back