Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Mar 21, 2018 at 10:51 PM Post #11,926 of 40,539
Ah, sounds promising then. I'll have to keep myself posted then since I can't attend to the CanJam SG.

Which make was the cable that you tried the prototype on? Effect Audio? PWAudio? Han Sound?
han sound aegis?

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:01 PM Post #11,927 of 40,539
Ah, sounds promising then. I'll have to keep myself posted then since I can't attend to the CanJam SG.

Which make was the cable that you tried the prototype on? Effect Audio? PWAudio? Han Sound?

Well, giving it away too easily would be un-Daniel-like of me. :p But, this specific cable has been mentioned in one of Music Sanctuary’s CanJam SG 2018 Facebook posts. :wink:

han sound aegis?

I specifically mentioned the cable as being high-end. Try again. :wink:

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:02 PM Post #11,928 of 40,539
Well, giving it away too easily would be un-Daniel-like of me. :p But, this specific cable has been mentioned in one of Music Sanctuary’s CanJam SG 2018 Facebook posts. :wink:

Vanquish line of pw audio? Or issit the 1950s cable????

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:11 PM Post #11,929 of 40,539

Well, I am not good at being teased since some of you know how tirelessly curious I am on things that have "as if it's from heaven above" type of excitement surrounding it. :D :D :D

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:28 PM Post #11,930 of 40,539

Effect Audio Janus Dynamic?

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:42 PM Post #11,932 of 40,539

No.

Music Sanctuary ended partnership with Effect Audio, remember?

I think it's going to be one of PWAudio's cables.

Four cables come in my mind.

Co-flagship 1950s
Loki
Xerxes
Saladin

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #11,933 of 40,539
Vanquish line of pw audio? Or issit the 1950s cable????

See you at CJ, bud. :D

Well, I am not good at being teased since some of you know how tirelessly curious I am on things that have "as if it's from heaven above" type of excitement surrounding it. :D :D :D

Consider this your exercise in patience. :wink:

Or EA Janus Basso...

I thought mentioning Music Sanctuary would automatically rule out Effect Audio. :D MS and EA parted ways months ago; it’s not them. But, I will be trying the Janus twins either today or tomorrow, so you’ll have that to look forward too. :)

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:58 PM Post #11,935 of 40,539
It's gonna be a long-arse wait given how I have no chance to visit Singapore's CanJam. (This is my 2nd year in a row missing out on it)
My first, have church on both days XD

Mar 22, 2018 at 2:58 AM Post #11,937 of 40,539
Mar 22, 2018 at 3:14 AM Post #11,938 of 40,539
After U64, now EE is leaving ADEL technology...Does anybody know why ?

for all I know, there could be some disagreements happening between Asius and EE or it could also simply be a majority of consumers prefer a much fuller sounding IEM since modules cause sound leaks and reduced isolation.

Mar 22, 2018 at 3:42 AM Post #11,939 of 40,539
Wondering if it’s not due to high priced licencing for the ADEL tech

@Rin1990 Well if that’s the case of consumer preferences the Empire lineup had ADEL and non ADEL, so you’re saying ADEL models didn’t sell that much?

Mar 22, 2018 at 4:19 AM Post #11,940 of 40,539
Wondering if it’s not due to high priced licencing for the ADEL tech

@Rin1990 Well if that’s the case of consumer preferences the Empire lineup had ADEL and non ADEL, so you’re saying ADEL models didn’t sell that much?

I can't exactly say that's true given how I didn't pay too much attention to every individuals' feedback, but I did have heard plenty have moved back to the non-ADEL route after doing an A-B comparison between the two. And as for me, the whole point of having a custom IEM is perfect or near perfect isolation and get the most out of the sound quality of a CIEM, so perhaps the module thing could be a compromise as again -- it reduce isolation and cause leak from outside noise which might not be something some consumers would want for their CIEMs.

But this is merely an observation from me, so take that with a pinch of salt if you would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back