Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Apr 21, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #1,593 of 40,362
Ye this IEM is a universal but the zeus will deffo be custom, cant see me selling what I've ordered but you never know so I went with uni but the zeus will be a non seller when i get it, hopefully within the next 12months would be cool

Apr 21, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #1,594 of 40,362
  Nothing wrong with having multiple IEMs.

Hallelujah!!!

Try to explain that to my (non audiophile) friends
biggrin.gif

What? You paid more than $100 for earbuds?
eek.gif

Ye this IEM is a universal but the zeus will deffo be custom, cant see me selling what I've ordered but you never know so I went with uni but the zeus will be a non seller when i get it, hopefully within the next 12months would be cool

Now I'm curious what you ordered 
rolleyes.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #1,596 of 40,362
Hallelujah!!!

Try to explain that to my (non audiophile) friends :D
What? You paid more than $100 for earbuds? :eek:

Now I'm curious what you ordered :rolleyes:
I ordered the vibro labs Aria bro in universal. My IEM's are the sony ex650. Im not fond of them, I've never heard really good IEM's or anything and someone who ordered the customs had them this week and his feedback was that their worth every penny, they sound awesome apparently. Look cool as aswell.

Im eyeing these zeus up hard aswell though lol

Apr 21, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #1,598 of 40,362
Spartans! My chosen vector art with a galaxy-themed metallic swirl, blending into a metallic ultraviolet shell.

EE makes absolutely amazing shells! Thanks Jack, Richard, and the rest of Empire for bearing with my crazy ideas. They look like everything I wished for, and more. Can't wait to hear them!
stunning bro congrats!

Apr 21, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #1,600 of 40,362
  Spartans! My chosen vector art with a galaxy-themed metallic swirl, blending into a metallic ultraviolet shell.

EE makes absolutely amazing shells! Thanks Jack, Richard, and the rest of Empire for bearing with my crazy ideas. They look like everything I wished for, and more. Can't wait to hear them!

Thanks for your patience! =D

Apr 21, 2016 at 9:51 PM Post #1,605 of 40,362
Well I have to say, running the Spartans balanced out from the Liquid Carbon is the best synergy I've heard with these IEMs. No noise thanks to balanced mode and tons of detail and oomph!

I've been spending the day listening to Prince in honor of the purple one's passing. Hearing little details with this setup that have been obscured on other playback systems. I'm using a Bifrost Multibit for my DAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back