Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Feb 22, 2018 at 10:38 PM Post #11,222 of 40,358
Thanks. Its exciting because it is my first highend purchase.

Oh I know how that feels.

Anyway, I may not have heard the ESR yet, but if it's anything like the Empire Ears Spartan IV Non ADEL, you're going to have a great time with it.

From my last experience with that IEM on an AK 380 demo, it was nothing short of a mesmerizing experience for an IEM of that price.

It just oozes incredible smoothness and is very unbiased in its genre performance.

This was when I tried it out almost 3 years ago BTW. lol.

Feb 22, 2018 at 10:46 PM Post #11,223 of 40,358
My Spartan is the first CIEMs with EE and I love them pairing with DX200. I have never experienced this kind of SQ before. So you won’t regret with your purchase.

My next goal is to upgrade my dap. Right now it is DX50 paired with DUNU DN-2000 but will be upgrading the DAP soon. I might get DX200 or Cayin N5ii. Still deciding between them.

Oh I know how that feels.

Anyway, I may not have heard the ESR yet, but if it's anything like the Empire Ears Spartan IV Non ADEL, you're going to have a great time with it.

From my last experience with that IEM on an AK 380 demo, it was nothing short of a mesmerizing experience for an IEM of that price.

It just oozes incredible smoothness and is very unbiased in its genre performance.

This was when I tried it out almost 3 years ago BTW. lol.

3 years is a long time and if it left such a good impression then i bet its great.

Feb 22, 2018 at 10:50 PM Post #11,224 of 40,358
3 years is a long time and if it left such a good impression then i bet its great.

Actually, I just happen to have really good memory on EE stuffs. Not everyone can remember a sound of an IEM for that long unless they really left a good impression sooo....

You're kinda half-right on that. :D

Still, I will never forget the impact Zeus-R gave me when I first auditioned it, then paired with the PWAudio 1960s 2-wire cable on the AK380 demo...it was there when I realized that I got addicted and can no longer turn back.

ff211f065dba9c06f7b40cea6fde2c9c151e7a1a8b27f6c77c630426678cb0eb.jpg

Feb 22, 2018 at 10:57 PM Post #11,225 of 40,358
Actually, I just happen to have really good memory on EE stuffs. Not everyone can remember a sound of an IEM for that long unless they really left a good impression sooo....

You're kinda half-right on that. :D

Still, I will never forget the impact Zeus-R gave me when I first auditioned it, then paired with the PWAudio 1960s 2-wire cable on the AK380 demo...it was there when I realized that I got addicted and can no longer turn back.

ff211f065dba9c06f7b40cea6fde2c9c151e7a1a8b27f6c77c630426678cb0eb.jpg

And here i am holding my keys in my hands and searching for it everywhere.

I have to listen to Zeus someday. Everyone is praising them and it is just making me want more and more. But too broke at the moment.

Feb 22, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #11,226 of 40,358
And here i am holding my keys in my hands and searching for it everywhere.

I have to listen to Zeus someday. Everyone is praising them and it is just making me want more and more. But too broke at the moment.

Worry not. You're not alone on this.

I've been waiting for 2-3 years till now to give Zeus another go with the rest of the new EE stuffs.

It's just a bloody shame that Malaysia has no dealers to take EE at the moment.

Feb 23, 2018 at 2:09 AM Post #11,228 of 40,358
We will not be dropping support for ADEL, and we will still offer it with the Spartan IV and Zeus.
I have had many customers with Tinnitus and other types of acoustic sensitivity RAVE about how ADEL has made in-ears something they can finally use without pain or discomfort, and many more customers talk about how much they enjoy the expansive, "open back" feel that it gives the soundstage of an iem.
Great to hear, because I still have something more "open back" high on my wish list. The Phantom a little higher, of course, but once they are here I will start plotting and planning what might be next. (I know I shouldn't, but also know I will do anyway. :p )

Feb 23, 2018 at 5:40 AM Post #11,229 of 40,358
from the official EE facebook page - looks like EE is visitng Thailand this weekend and there is a 16% discount according to one of the event's pictures

Empire Ears is officially in Bangkok this weekend for the all new X & EP series launch with BkkAudio! We got madd #EmpireFamartists coming through (#Thaitanium, #Labanoon, #TheToys, #Ebola, #Zeal, #TwopeeSouthside, #YessirDays, #ThePakinson, #GenaDesouza and many more) AND we’re doing a CIEM giveaway PLUS complimentary t-shirts and faceplate upgrades for the first 10 clients so be sure to come through this Saturday (2/24) at the Greyhound cafe, Siam Center 1st floor from 12:00 - 18:00 pm! Beverages on us!

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018 at 6:13 AM Post #11,230 of 40,358
from the official EE facebook page - looks like EE is visitng Thailand this weekend and there is a 16% discount according to one of the event's pictures

Empire Ears is officially in Bangkok this weekend for the all new X & EP series launch with BkkAudio! We got madd #EmpireFamartists coming through (#Thaitanium, #Labanoon, #TheToys, #Ebola, #Zeal, #TwopeeSouthside, #YessirDays, #ThePakinson, #GenaDesouza and many more) AND we’re doing a CIEM giveaway PLUS complimentary t-shirts and faceplate upgrades for the first 10 clients so be sure to come through this Saturday (2/24) at the Greyhound cafe, Siam Center 1st floor from 12:00 - 18:00 pm! Beverages on us!

giphy.gif

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:10 AM Post #11,231 of 40,358
Management said I couldn't :angry: doesn't make sense, we're such good friends after all!

Universal units for the X and EP series only come in Caviar Black with Silver or Gold EE logos.

Bro, I from Singapore, do you still offer MTO(made to order) universal as an option for the new lineups? I mean like can customise the universal like changing the shells, faceplates colours etc, Please advise, Thanks!

Feb 23, 2018 at 10:04 AM Post #11,234 of 40,358
Bro, I from Singapore, do you still offer MTO(made to order) universal as an option for the new lineups? I mean like can customise the universal like changing the shells, faceplates colours etc, Please advise, Thanks!
They do but will cost extra if u don't buy theflagships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back