1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)

First

Back
150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170
Next

Last
  1. bavinck

Chill dude. He was trying to offer help abd sympathize. I did not read him being patronizing at all.

davidcotton and Docterror like this.
  2. moedawg140 Contributor

Why don't you chill? You haven't experienced what I did, but you can keep saying things to me when you have absolutely no clue how I am thinking to imply what you said to me. You have said things to me in the past that has been demeaning, and this time your facts are not correct since you do not know exactly what I went through. If you have an issue with me, let's take this to private message, as I do not want this to hinder the thread. Thanks in advance.

On another note, adoring the sound of the Zeus-Remastered!

3. Malevolent

Off hand, I can only recall the sound signature of the Apollo and (of course) the Zeus. I don't think Dita's The Answer quite matches the 2 Empire Ears IEMs in absolute resolution and clarity, but does hold its own as a relatively well-resolving earphone with good detail throughout the frequency range. Again, these are impressions retrieved from memory, and someone with a more recent visit is definitely more suited to provide a comparison.

4. moedawg140 Contributor

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you as well! I was around for most of the day, except for the end of the meet when I listened to the Orpheus HE-1, Smyth Realizer and the MSB mega-buck system.

5. Malevolent

Moe, I can't say I have experienced anything quite like this unfortunate encounter, and I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. Anyway, keep your spirits up, bro! [​IMG]

6. moedawg140 Contributor

Thank you my friend. Really looking forward to meeting you in Singapore, hopefully at the next CanJam.

Cheers! :beerchug:

Malevolent likes this.
  7. davidcotton

Apologies if any of that caused offense, which was the last thing on my mind.  All I meant was that myself and others also mentioned the EE box tough to get into at first was all.  As for the airport experience, no I wasn't there and again was just offering suggestions to cut down on that sort of thing happening in future.  If things were that bad, then I suggest making a formal complaint to whoever was in charge of the airport.  I'll leave it there at the risk of upsetting the apple cart again.

On a lighter note, is it wrong of me to sit here refreshing the damn tracking page of the package going back to EE for refit?!?

8. bavinck

I think you are confused by who you are responding to.

9. moedawg140 Contributor

No worries - apologies if it may have sounded like I was upset. Thanks for the suggestions, but no complaints, my friend - I didn't want to have any chance of them finding another reason to send me home (if you experienced what I did you would understand). :beerchug:

davidcotton likes this.
  10. boblauer
    Hang in there my friend, these types of things are too often in our world today. I was detained once in RSA on a work trip, I had a cold, felt like crap and the customs officials wanted to confiscate my work laptop over me not having a letter from my employer saying it was a work laptop,everything's encrypted by default without the sign on and they tried to boot it up without me in the room leading them to believe nefarious deeds were about to occur. Needless to say I told them I would be glad to leave on the next flight without the laptop which was not the right answer. All I could think was Hotel Rwanda happening in front of me. Funny thing once it was done and over with one of the best business trips ever. So my wish for you is this trip ends that same way,  a great trip, full of memories and new friends.  

11. bvng3540

If you into BASS I would highly recommend S9, I just got one from Jack and I think am the first one to owned it, it is amazing, I had owned many so call bas ahead earphones from various high end vendors, but S9 top them ALL

Jack Vang likes this.
  12. soundblast75
    Definitely need the best bass i can get, because bass is essential in one's enjoyment of music. Problem is I've gone thru most totl iems out there and justifying another one is getting tougher, reason i started researching EE is ZR of course, but Jack suggested i might wanna go for S9 if sub bass is what id like.
    Please, have you got other higher end iems to compare like A12,se846,andromeda,solar, id love to get savage, but i fear it won't be quite up there with these and then i need to get ZeusR, but then again if bass is extended, but not much fun for say..dance music, thats not so good for me.
    Thanks bvng:thumbsup::notes:

13. bvng3540

Please see my profile for the list of BASSHEAD i had owned, the only one that come close to S9 is the Layla, Layla BASS has more quality to it, more clarity but has less quantity compared to S9, last nite i when to my cousin wedding and one of the DJ has a pair of Mackie, and S9 sounded just like it, that how's good S9 sound[​IMG]
    Savage9.jpg

14. soundblast75
    I can't begin to tell you how low i rate Layla mate, rarely I've had something so muddy for so much money.
    Anything else in my collection trashes it, sorry fanboys, just my preference here:expressionless:
    S9 needs to be much, much better for me to invest

15. Tim Tse

I am still waiting the news from Jack, although I am already attrached by Zeus-R[​IMG]
    hope we can have some more details this week/ next week~~~

First

Back
150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170
Next

Last