Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
post-15360488
Post #20,386 of 21,447

Tristy

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
My Phantom shipped! That is really fast as it hasn't even been three weeks and I did not pay for any rush.
What date did you order?

post-15360579
Post #20,387 of 21,447

mwhals

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
post-15360664
Post #20,388 of 21,447

Tristy

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Black Friday week.
Did you send off new impressions or did you use the ones from your legend? Mine might not be too far off in that case :fingers_crossed:

post-15360668
Post #20,389 of 21,447

mwhals

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Did you send off new impressions or did you use the ones from your legend? Mine might not be too far off in that case :fingers_crossed:
I used the existing impressions they already have on file, but was told it does not really change the manufacturing time, because prepping the impressions is quick compared to the rest of the process.

Reactions: Tristy
post-15360686
Post #20,390 of 21,447
Reaction score
Hello my lovely Head-fiers...

It is with great sadness that I must share with that today is my last day here at Empire Ears. It has been such a pleasure serving the Head-fi community and it has been a definite highlight of my time with the company.

I loved getting to know so many of you. It's definitely bittersweet.

Please enjoy these photos from today. Yes, I requested that everyone wear all black (because funeral, duh, and also.. I wear a LOT of black). Did I know that 2 of my colleagues were going to show up in suits? No, but I love it.

I know that you are in great hands with @ajyagle. He really is an awesome dude.

(To put some faces to names, Austin's on the far right for those of y'all that haven't met him. Josh ((in the suit on the left)) also works CanJam shows for us as well as being a general do-it-all man around the EE office. I know a handful of y'all have met Josh. Consider yourself lucky cause he's a gem. )

Dancer and deuces.
Also, I'm wearing a tiny pink glittery cowboy hat that says "party posse". MESS WITH ME.

Lots of love, Empire fam. I'll catch y'all later.
I'll check my account for the next few days so feel free to DM me if you wanna follow me on Instagram or anything hehe (silly millennial stuff....) :innocent:

post-15360692
Post #20,391 of 21,447

davidcotton

X-CANs and HDAMs
Reaction score
Awww. Just because you are leaving EE, no reason to leave headfi you know :) Good luck with everything Devon.

Reactions: Devon Higgins
post-15360700
Post #20,392 of 21,447

singleended5863

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
First time I could see you in real life (your pictures). Thank you for everything you have done for us. Good luck on your other journey.

post-15360743
Post #20,395 of 21,447

AxelCloris

Headphoneus Supremus
Administrator
Reaction score

It is with great sadness that I must share with that today is my last day here at Empire Ears. It has been such a pleasure serving the Head-fi community and it has been a definite highlight of my time with the company.

Please enjoy these photos from today. Yes, I requested that everyone wear all black (because funeral, duh, and also.. I wear a LOT of black). Did I know that 2 of my colleagues were going to show up in suits? No, but I love it.

(To put some faces to names, Austin's on the far right for those of y'all that haven't met him. Josh ((in the suit on the left)) also works CanJam shows for us as well as being a general do-it-all man around the EE office. I know a handful of y'all have met Josh. Consider yourself lucky cause he's a gem. )

Dancer and deuces.
Also, I'm wearing a tiny pink glittery cowboy hat that says "party posse". MESS WITH ME.

I'll check my account for the next few days so feel free to DM me if you wanna follow me on Instagram or anything hehe (silly millennial stuff....) :innocent:
It was a pleasure getting to meet you, Devon. Everyone at Head-Fi HQ wishes you the best on your future endeavors.

Reactions: Layman1
post-15360804
Post #20,396 of 21,447

Zachik

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I agree!
He has been great in general, and with the impressions he took of my ears in particular (during CanJam SoCal).

post-15360874
Post #20,397 of 21,447

mwhals

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score

Dancer and deuces.

We will miss you Devon, but hope you come and visit occasionally. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Last edited:
post-15360905
Post #20,398 of 21,447

Sifo

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Oh this was definitely not the big announcement I was expecting. Thanks for all your work during your time at Empire and best of luck Devon

post-15361450
Post #20,399 of 21,447

Wyville

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Website
twister6.com

Dancer and deuces.

Ah, so sad to hear that. We will all miss your wonderful personality here! Have a big hug...

All the very best for what comes next for you and don't be a stranger! :)

Reactions: Deezel177
post-15361502
Post #20,400 of 21,447

Layman1

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score

Dancer and deuces.

Such a happy family vibe in these pics! Thanks for all your work here and wish you all the best in your future endeavours :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 10)