1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)

1. Tristy
    I concur

2. markie
    Top left:)

cr3ativ3 likes this.
  3. mwhals
    That is the one I like too.

4. Tristy
    Im digging these tbh .... more of a symmetrical person myself. fullsizeoutput_2512.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2519.jpeg

5. Sifo
    top left as well

mwhals likes this.
  6. Progisus
    Bottom left

mwhals likes this.
  7. singleended5863
    the bottom right is really nice!

8. Barra
    Just posted this in the tour thread to discuss the difference, but this is IMO and influenced on my weird inner ear that makes universal fit difficult:
    "You should hear the custom version, it takes it up another big notch with more detail and better-defined bass with more extension on both sides. I have it tied to my PWAudio 1950 cable which again takes it to another level taking down the warmth a little offering more soundstage and fine details. Then pushing it with the power of my desktop which manhandles those subwoofers takes its game even higher. :)"

Tristy likes this.
  9. Tristy
    Ahh man the customs are so tempting as I do have quite deep ear canals and big ears but the resell value is a big factor for me. As I'm not able to test them here in the UK im not sure if I would like them (I like bass and I love the Atlas so can't see that I wouldnt). Its a big risk.

10. Wes S
    I throw a vote, for top right. Really dig the wood grain, on dark green! A very organic look.:wink:

mwhals likes this.
  11. MacedonianHero Contributor
    Looking forward to reviewing the Valkaryie CIEMs. I absolutely love my Zeus CIEMs and I can't wait to cover these. :)

rwelles and Sifo like this.
  12. Sifo
    ayy can't wait to hear your opinions on the valk customs. I should be getting mine back soon!

13. mr.karmalicious
    Aslshark, danniao and proedros like this.
  14. davidcotton
    Might want to wait until black friday anyway if that helps. Can't go back to universals (despite wanting to).

Tristy likes this.
  15. Tristy
    Yeah that’s my plan, but have to get hold of some ear impressions and get them sent off before then. Why can you not go back to universals?