Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 8, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #1,996 of 40,559
  About another week or so until the new website is up guys! I'm going to be announcing several exciting things within the coming weeks. Most importantly we'll be running another sale in celebration of the new website and the release of the Zeus-R! Stay tuned!

Very exciting news; congratulations on the new website. I thought the current one could've used some improvements 
redface.gif

Jul 10, 2016 at 6:40 AM Post #1,997 of 40,559
@Jack Vang: Now that custom-cable.co.uk is going to be Audio Sanctuary, any chance will finally appoint a European reseller and have them to carry the (C)IEMs?

Also, is there any chance you will be granted licensing for the Asius Technology for either passive or active hearing protection? The post with pics of you having talks with Vitaly was very promising. That was a few months ago and now Stephen Ambrose seems to make way for licensing the tech, I hope it will be you incorporating it.

Looking forward to meet you at CanJam

Jul 10, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #1,999 of 40,559
  I have a nice set of headphones but am out-of-touch with modern IEM's. The old Earwerkz II model seems to have fallen out of view on your website lineup since you became Empire Ears. I only see models III up thru the TOTL Zeus. Has the old "II" model fallen out of favor? FYI. Spent time in GA and FL. Grits and shrimp and hand cranked peach ice cream in summer..and down to FL for stone crabs with mustard sauce when in season. Big yummy!

Did that not evolve into the supra II?

Jul 11, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #2,007 of 40,559
  About another week or so until the new website is up guys! I'm going to be announcing several exciting things within the coming weeks. Most importantly we'll be running another sale in celebration of the new website and the release of the Zeus-R! Stay tuned!

The previous design was pretty good enough, Jack! Classy yet reserved. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up!

Btw, on my side, it says 0 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Minutes, 0 Seconds. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 11, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #2,008 of 40,559
Isn't it right here?

http://empireears.com/model-overview/?ap=735

Yes. Supra II. That's the one. However don't know if EE changed SQ from previous incarnation that Moe liked in his QP1R review? While researching which IEM's to buy, top considerations are "what's the IEM synergy with QP1R DAP, $500-$600 budget and small form factor. Those thick IEM's with gads of drivers are not for me.

The Supra models are the same, except the housings are different. :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back