Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 19, 2019 at 11:20 PM Post #18,586 of 40,485
Time for a Tri-brid. You've already got a BA + open BA and a hybrid

I thought about the Valkyrie. It is reported to be between Phantom and Legend X, so Phantom might be better for me as it would be farther from Legend X.

Jul 19, 2019 at 11:23 PM Post #18,587 of 40,485
I almost got the Khan's this last sale. But wanted to wait for my Legend's to arrive before deciding on a new sound signature. But I want to close the loop between A12t and LX with a bright clear and analytical IEM.

Jul 19, 2019 at 11:40 PM Post #18,588 of 40,485
I almost got the Khan's this last sale. But wanted to wait for my Legend's to arrive before deciding on a new sound signature. But I want to close the loop between A12t and LX with a bright clear and analytical IEM.

We both will have an A12t and Legend X. Great minds think alike.

Jul 19, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #18,589 of 40,485

I prefer the Hyla tri-hybrids over the Khan personally

Jul 20, 2019 at 1:25 AM Post #18,591 of 40,485
I prefer the Hyla tri-hybrids over the Khan personally
Never heard the Hyla's, but the reviews says they are good. Would like yo try one day.

Jul 20, 2019 at 1:30 AM Post #18,592 of 40,485
We both will have an A12t and Legend X. Great minds think alike.
I will want to see your impressions comparing them. :)

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:11 AM Post #18,593 of 40,485

Zeus XR

Jul 20, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #18,595 of 40,485
I have 1 question, why most companies used fedex to ship their iem, cost $25 and take a whole week to arrive, while usps cost half that and arrive within 2 days
Because USPS is incredibly flaky, tracking is hit and miss, they just drop off stuff at the door even when it says "sign for," and on and on. I've only had one bad experience with FedEx. I DO like the 2-day shipping from USPS, but as an example I bought an AK240SS here and had it shipped "sign for." I got a delivery alert that it had been dropped off and had to rush home from work at lunch to get it before someone else did. However, we were just in Hawaii and shipped two 2-day boxes home (to save luggage space) and they arrived promptly. But they weren't full of costly electronics gear, just clothing and random purchases and seven bottles of really excellent Island mustard. UPS is usually good, but it too can be a bit weird sometimes. FedEx costs more but it gets the job done. I ordered a watch band through Etsy from Turkey on a Weds for ten bucks FedEx shipping (small box) and it arrived here Monday. I ordered a pair of shorts from Duluth Trading around the same time, they are coming from Sparks, NV, and for four days USPS tracking said they were sitting between the retailer and the USPS location. Then they sat there for three days, finally got to LA, sat there for three days, and are supposed to be delivered today. Total shipping? Ten bucks.

Jul 20, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #18,597 of 40,485
FedEx delivered loaners from 64 Audio to my house and dropped them off on the porch when they were required to be signed, so it isn't just USPS that sometimes does not get signatures that are required. That was $4200 worth of IEMs that they just dropped off on the porch.

Jul 20, 2019 at 1:32 PM Post #18,598 of 40,485
I mean, I'm sure they both do it, but I wouldn't be surprised if FedEx did it less.

Edit: lol, UPS literally completely missed delivery on a package today that was less than an hour away from me a full day ago. Now I'll have to wait until Monday after I get off of work @_@

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 7:32 AM Post #18,600 of 40,485
Does any one have new impressions on valkyries? )

I am about to get my phantoms back from ee shop Monday. Can you believe it I passed like 3 weeks no music, this is so hard (
Good times coming back soooonnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back