Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Dec 2, 2016 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jamisonmp

Head-Fier
For sale here is a pair of emotiva seperates.

SOLD First, the famous XDA-2 DAC/Pre - This has been lovingly taken care of for a few years but has been sitting the last year or so in it's box not getting any love. In the box with everything you would get with it new, 12v trigger cable, remote, comb bound factory manual etc. These are no longer in production, which is sad as these are pretty impressive for the money. Wanting to part with it for $250 shipped.

Next I have a UPA-200. A superb sounding stereo amplifier. It'll do 125watts at 8ohm and 200watts at 4ohm. Pretty stout. I don't know where else you can get 40,000uf of storage capacitance and this much taroidial power for the price. Asking $175 shipped.

Please note that the prices include shipping and what not. These things are big and heavy and cost a bit to ship.
PayPal and CONUS only.

Resonable offers will be accepted
If you want both of these contact me and we can workout a deal or something.
Any question feel free to PM me anytime.

If you want some extra pictures let me know you're interested. I just didn't want to take it out of the box as it's heavy.

Thanks for looking.

Jan 12, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #2 of 5

phoenixdogfan

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, saw the ad.  I am interested in the XDA-2 only, but $250 seems a little steep.  Everything I see out there indicates it sells for around $150-170.  I could do $180 through paypal if you are interested.  I'm in Nashville, Tn.

Users who are viewing this thread