Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 3, 2015 at 2:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Dereen27

New Head-Fier
FOR SALE ARE THE EMOTIVA STEALTH DC-1 DAC PREAMP AND THE PANGEA AUDIO AC9 MKll POWER CABLE AT LIKE NEW CONDITION, ONLY TWO MONTHS OLD AND WARRANTY FOR DC-1 IS TRANSFERABLE AT 4YEARS 10 MONTHS REMAINING. ALSO, A PANGEA AUDIO AC9 MKll POWER CABLE WILL BE INCLUDED FOR ADDED PERFORMANCE. ORIGINAL BOX INCLUDED FOR BOTH ITEMS AS WELL AS ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDING MANUAL AND REMOTE. THS UNIT CAN BE USED IN ANY COUNTRY WITH IT'S AVAILABLE AC ADAPTORS. THANKS FOR LOOKING​
 ​
ALL SHIPPING FOR USA BUYERS WILL BE DONE VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL AT 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS AT 7-15 DAYS DELIVERY, COST VARIES BY LOCATION.

May 3, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #2 of 6

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus

FOR SALE ARE THE EMOTIVA STEALTH DC-1 DAC PREAMP AND THE PANGEA AUDIO AC9 MKll POWER CABLE AT LIKE NEW CONDITION, ONLY TWO MONTHS OLD AND WARRANTY FOR DC-1 IS TRANSFERABLE AT 4YEARS 10 MONTHS REMAINING. ALSO, A PANGEA AUDIO AC9 MKll POWER CABLE WILL BE INCLUDED FOR ADDED PERFORMANCE. ORIGINAL BOX INCLUDED FOR BOTH ITEMS AS WELL AS ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDING MANUAL AND REMOTE. THS UNIT CAN BE USED IN ANY COUNTRY WITH IT'S AVAILABLE AC ADAPTORS. THANKS FOR LOOKING​
 ​
ALL SHIPPING FOR USA BUYERS WILL BE DONE VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL AT 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS AT 7-15 DAYS DELIVERY, COST VARIES BY LOCATION.

not sure if you are aware of this, but the listed price on amazon for both of your items combined new is significantly lower than your asking price.

May 3, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #4 of 6

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
lol just a friendly heads up to let you know that you may not be getting much interest at your asking price. common practice on fs forums. no offense intended

May 3, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #6 of 6

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
lol you were never going to sell those items at your current asking price. i was doing you the curtesey of letting you know. people here arent stupid. the first thing everyone does is check amazon to see what the current asking price for the gear is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread