Eminem retiring
Jul 16, 2005 at 3:17 AM Post #2 of 69
about time, i think his time has passed. HE started out really good then started getting worse and worse. Hopefully he finds some really good new talent.

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:21 AM Post #3 of 69
never cared about him and still don't but I believe it's better that he SHUT UP for the rest of his life.

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #4 of 69
He wasn't retired? I guess he sort of dropped off my radar screen, then.

Oh, well, it sort of goes to show that good things do happen if you wish hard enough.

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #5 of 69
Encore was half-assed slag

Marshall Mathers LP almost felt like rock, it strode the borderlines of respective influences so well while not being graceful at all; but eminem simply isnt for everyone

4 albums later and eminem is still cussing at his ex wife and mother; almost showed hope of progressing beyond his troubled past but instead delieved " Encore " which managed to pull me away from Tool/Lateralus for only minutes

frown.gif
rolleyes.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:37 AM Post #6 of 69
That's too bad. I am not a huge fan, but I definitely have respect for his talent.

I just looked for tickets to a concert he is having in San Jose next week, but the cheapest tickets are one hundred dollars.
I'm not sure I'd pay forty, but it would be cool to see him.

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:47 AM Post #7 of 69
I won't miss him either. So much so that I didn't bother to click on the link. Let's hope he's not just looking for attention.

Jul 16, 2005 at 4:18 AM Post #10 of 69
Used to like him, til I realized he's a f'd up son of a b**ch. Good riddance I say. Hehy, maybe he'll get his own reality show on MTV! Kiddies love hatemongers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back