Email notifications?? Anyone?
Apr 22, 2004 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

ServinginEcuador

Founder of the Head-Fi Pay-to-Post Program.
Is anyone receiving email notifications for threads they're subscribed to? I haven't gotten one all day, and the threads I'm subscribed to have been receiving traffic all day.

confused.gif

Apr 22, 2004 at 2:27 AM Post #4 of 15
No notifications here. I was suprised to find I had two PM's when I came on.

Apr 22, 2004 at 2:37 AM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador
Is anyone receiving email notifications for threads they're subscribed to? I haven't gotten one all day, and the threads I'm subscribed to have been receiving traffic all day.

confused.gif

Blessing in disguise, my brothers . . . .

Apr 22, 2004 at 5:32 AM Post #9 of 15
Well, it looks like I'm not alone in this. I hope it is something easy to fix this time guys. Keep up the good work fixing the bugs.

Apr 22, 2004 at 7:03 AM Post #10 of 15
I've never managed to get one but I figured that despammed.com might have messed it up. Doesn't really matter as I've got used to surfing over here every so often. Probably miss a few posts now and again, though.

Apr 22, 2004 at 8:32 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
I think this morning was the first morning in over year that I didn't get any e-mail. Was kind of refreshing for a change.
wink.gif

My wife's reply when I told her this was one word, "Good." Gotta love that woman, she's a crack-up.

Apr 22, 2004 at 8:37 AM Post #14 of 15
i haven't even been able to login since the "upgrade!" my original username, "kugino" doesn't work...and when i ask that an email be sent to me to reset my username/password, nothing gets sent. my 4 emails to jude have even been unanswered...either he's not getting them or i'm not receiving any from head-fi. in any case, i've had to re-register under this username...or at least until my former name gets online again. JUDE! HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back