Elite TWag Replacement cable SALE - July only.....
Jul 16, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #31 of 49

Quote:
hi craig,

nothing received here either.  it isn't in my spam folder (it shouldn't be anyway, as you're in my contact list)

paypal was sent on 7/2 and a follow up email on 7/9

could you re-check and let me know?

basically, it was payment for a 48" TWag cable and protector adapter, but would like it without the heatshrink (i'd already been in discussion with you regarding modifying the heatshrink, if you remember)

thanks, dude!

Right..

What I said earlier, and it could be me (trust me), that it can apply towards the new over molded product!!

I'm complying the things I need to order to create a "pre order" thread.

Thanks!!!
Craig

Jul 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #32 of 49
thanks Craig, should be all sorted now
regular_smile .gif

Jul 16, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #33 of 49
Hi Craig,

I placed an order for a 48" twag replacement cable on 19 June, paid by credit card. However, till today, I have not received anything, and the webstore status indicates processing. Emails to your personal account, a pm here and to the webstore have gone unanswered. Could you please help me in checking the order status? The # is 100000791...

Many thanks!

Kingston

Jul 16, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #34 of 49

Quote:
Hi Craig,

I placed an order for a 48" twag replacement cable on 19 June, paid by credit card. However, till today, I have not received anything, and the webstore status indicates processing. Emails to your personal account, a pm here and to the webstore have gone unanswered. Could you please help me in checking the order status? The # is 100000791...

Many thanks!

Kingston

All of the orders from June are cleared. Something is not right!! Check you PM. I might have scooby doo and the mystery machine to solve this!!!

Seriously, we will figure this out....
Craig

Jul 17, 2010 at 1:22 AM Post #35 of 49
Hey Craig if you catch this while you're online can you have a quick check about my emails?

I may also need a protector cable :wink: cheers mate

Jul 17, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #36 of 49
Hi Craig,

Just order a TWAG mini to mini cable through email and finished payment on 12/7 , just want to know the estimated time for the item can be delivered.......my email hang_kei@hotmail.com

Thanks~~~

Jul 20, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #39 of 49
^^^ id think either Craig is mental mental busy (which we know he is from mass product and business expansion) as you're not the only one who hasn't many had emails and PM returned (including me).

i know he'll get back to us the moment he can. He's had truely amazing communication in the past but he's been stupidly busy since canjam.
good things come to those who wait

Jul 20, 2010 at 2:28 AM Post #40 of 49
Yeah I understand that, I've stated in all three emails that I understand he is a busy man before I get to my point.. ^^;

But I really need to get to him now because he got my order wrong when it arrived in the mail today =( No doubt he will provide good service if he wasn't so busy, gotta hire more people Craig!

EDIT: I love this cable btw, great build quality, improved SQ over my JH-16!

Jul 20, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #41 of 49
Sorry again. You should have received my email. Please check since I sent you several before the order w/o a reply.

With about 200-400 emails a day, a new employee, new products, etc, busy is just the beginning. I will work through this so hopefully everything turns out fine!!

Again sorry for the delay....

Jul 20, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #43 of 49
If anyone needs any answers to anything, I will be checking the forums more frequently also. Craig has been insanely busy with so many things lately, including training me
smile_phones.gif
I will try to help out with any questions that anyone has, but my responses may be a little delayed as there is so much to learn and catch up on! I am going to be around the forums as much as I possibly can helping out and getting my name out there as a resource in addition to Craig. Cheers!

Jul 22, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #44 of 49
In an awkward way, I feel relieved knowing that I'm not the only one having trouble contacting Craig. It's great news hearing that you'll be around to help Likwid. 

And actually, if you don't, may I get a reply to the question I emailed regarding Order #100000813. I placed an order in the beginning of this month, and sent a follow-up e-mail one week later to see how things are going because I'm not sure if you guys received my order/payment?

Thanks~

Jul 22, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #45 of 49
Yes I know....I'm trying my hardest.

That's way I brought on Mike. It takes time to train, etc.

Within a months time, I moved into a new office, double manufacturing, hired a new employee, and slept about 3 hours a night...

We will get there, I know we will!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back