Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Jul 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 312

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio

After working with an over molder for months, the over molded Elite TWag OM Replacement Cable is now being made!!

Payment details. Send payment to my paypal address at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com.

I will be offering 2 lengths. 48" and 64". 

48" price is $300

64" price is $350

Details:

-It's the same wire used; TWag.

-The choker is improved to allow a tighter fit so it "chokes" better than the previous model. 

-No heat shrink used near the earpiece.

-The earpiece connector only comes in clear.

You can order black or beige, but it will be the current mode; Elite TWag replacement cable.

-Any termination can be used which includes:

-Viablue 3.5mm 

-Switchcraft HD 3.5mm

-Ray Samuels Protector balanced

-Custom Carbon balanced 3 pin XLR or 4 pin XLR (+$100)

-Switchcraft mini 4 pin ($20).

-Oyaide

-Right Angle Silver/Rhodium (+30)

-Straight Silver/Rhodium (+30)

SALE:

Buy any replacement cable and a LOD, WhipLOD (email me for price), Elite Reference WhipLOD (email for price), Adaptor cable, etc. and the receive $20 off!!

Adaptor cables: Protector -> min ($100 sale price), Protector -> 3pin balanced or 4pin ($130), or and combination of connector(s). 

EXISTING CUSTOMERS (already OWN a TWag replacement cable):

-Price is $225 for the 48" and $275 for the 64"

-I WILL allow you to send in your current cable and have the over mold done. It will take a MINIMUM of 4 weeks for this process. I may group them together. No dates on how long will be given since this is not a the normal process. The cost is $100. 

Prototype photo furnished by Warp08

The cable used in this photo is a prototype. The strain relief will be cut in half for the final version. 

Pre Order details.

I do not need $$ until I'm ready to make your cable. Meaning I will collect funds when I terminate your cable. 

If you are interested, post here and mention your connector that you would like to be terminated. Further questions, please email me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com.

There is a limited supply for the first run. I had to increase the number of cables being over molded since the interest level is so high. More cables will be over molded. 

Thanks!

Enjoy....

Craig

Jul 17, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #5 of 312
Hello Craig,

Contacted you through email on my special request, returned my cable for this over-mold pre-order. Payment already made. Contact me if I need to pay extra for the Oyaide.

48",  3.5mm Oyaide Straight Rhodium plug + Over-molded connector (see picture below)

PLEASE send it to this new U.S. address instead!! NOT my Singapore address!!
224 South Salisbury St., Apt. 17
Indiana 47906, U.S.A.

Thanks a million,
James Ma
jamesma.1987@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2010 at 8:03 AM Post #6 of 312
Hi Craig,

put me down for one 48" TWag with oyaide rhodium straight

Thanks,
Stanley

Jul 17, 2010 at 12:50 PM Post #7 of 312
Craig,

I will need the following versions of the production version. all 64" length:

• 3.5 mm ViaBlue terminated
  • 3.5 mm TTRS balanced terminated (for the upcoming HM-801 balanced GanQi module review I promised Fang)
  • JH-3A custom-molded version (quad-pronged IEM-connect for the active cross-over - as per Jerry Harvey's specs)

Once you figured out the cost variance of the custom interconnects, please let me know the cost variance, when you ready to accept payment.

Thanks!

Jul 19, 2010 at 12:44 PM Post #12 of 312
Hi Craig,

Please put me down for a 48" with RSA Balanced Protector plug please.  
(also remember when time comes Craig the TWag lod and TWag balanced adaptor already sent payment via Paypal for them two on 6/26/10)

Thank's, 

FF75. 

Jul 19, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #13 of 312
Craig

48", Viablue 3.5 mm.

Edit (Aug 2):
48" Elite TWag OM replacement cable, Oyaide straight 3.5 mm
+ Elite TWag mini-to-mini, Oyaide straight 3.5 mm

I emailed you from tommysolh@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread