Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Nov 29, 2019 at 3:48 AM Post #32 of 5,525
I'm in love with the palladium coated silver cables and the y-splitter designs. It's a new and different outlook from the ones I have commonly come across when testing cables. Keeping my fingers crossed to be the lucky one. And way to go Eletech!!! Keep the innovation and technology coming in!!! Looking forward to more cable models in future!! :)

Nov 29, 2019 at 5:18 AM Post #34 of 5,525
Joining the raffle and interesting in eletech cables.

Nov 29, 2019 at 7:47 AM Post #35 of 5,525
Joining the raffle, hoping for the best!

Nov 29, 2019 at 9:10 AM Post #37 of 5,525
Subscribed and joining in the raffle too :)

Nov 29, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #39 of 5,525
Quite look forward to seeing review or trying therm in person

Nov 30, 2019 at 4:11 AM Post #45 of 5,525
Got to meet Eric today and auditioned both Iliad and Plato with U18t and Noir.

I got interested in Iliad because I'm looking for yet another cable to pair with the Noir. While I think the 4-wire 1960s is as good as it can get with the Noir, I hate how microphonic the cable sometimes is, especially during commute or in the car when the road is bumpy.

At first I was dead set on getting Code 51, but today I got the chance to sit down and audition the Iliad so I thought why not?

Let's just say after 15 minutes or so of audition, and getting to meet Eric for the first time, I'm sold. I'm not good at describing details, but let's just say it brings the Noir to another level. Soundstage is massive. Musical. Organic. Punchy low end. I tried a lot of genres too and everything sounds just as good. And the aesthetics... OMG... hands down the most beautiful aftermarket out there right now.

Will be ordering the Iliad soon to pair with my Noir (and will definitely try it on my A18t which is coming next week).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back