Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM Post #2,221 of 6,987
Found this little ditty in a sick MTB video. Had me hooked from the beginning. I looove the vocalists accent

Mar 29, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #2,223 of 6,987

Feeling this track..I hope he comes out with more stuff soon..whether dubstep or electro

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #2,225 of 6,987
Tiesto uses fantastic lights and stages to compensate for his boring music...Porter Robinson has fantastic music and when he was touring with Tiesto...Fantastic lights.

Mar 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #2,227 of 6,987
No love for Tech-house here.........

-Piek
-Chase Buch
-Oliver Klein
-Andre Crom
-Danny Serrano
-Alex Q
-Bucher & Kessidis
-Erik Faust
-Huxley
-Hector Couto
-Jesus Pablo
-Noir
-Till Von Sein
-Darius Syrossian

Mar 30, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #2,228 of 6,987

Quote:
No love for Tech-house here.........

I kinda felt the same way with trance and this thread.  (dubstep and D&B really are the favorite here...)  Just wanted to say that I liked your post.  Found a few new good artists!  Thank You!

Here's a perfect fusion of prog and uplifting trance into one epic song.  Enjoy!

You guys have a great day now!

Mar 30, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #2,231 of 6,987

Quote:
 Hospital Records pretty much rules my life.

Hospital used to be my favorite label until recently. I don't like the commercial direction they're going. ie - High Contrast's new album and Logistics' new ep... It's too focused on the "club" appeal, now. But, I will say that they have cranked out some amazing tunes in the past.

Mar 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM Post #2,232 of 6,987

Hospital used to be my favorite label until recently. I don't like the commercial direction they're going. ie - High Contrast's new album and Logistics' new ep... It's too focused on the "club" appeal, now. But, I will say that they have cranked out some amazing tunes in the past.

You didn't like the new HC album? I loved it. I'll admit they're getting away from their Liquid roots but I still love the music.

Mar 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #2,233 of 6,987

Quote:

Ooh yea I feel ya, I LOVE Hospital Records <.< I'm still trying to get caught up so to speak, just got a Utah Jazz Discography I need to go through, but I do feel you on that "club appeal."

I've never liked High Contrast... and some of Nu:Tone's new stuff got on my nerves but I'm a little anti-vocal personally ;3 although I've gotten more Tolerant so I'm giving Nu:Tone another chance!

Quote:
 they're getting away from their Liquid roots but I still love the music.

:O *skreams* sounds scary to me >.>

Mar 30, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #2,234 of 6,987
I know I'm going to be in the minority with this one but I actually didn't like anything from High Contrast until the new album that just came out. I listen to it virtually everyday I can't believe how amazing it is. I don't understand why but like Camo and Krooked's album Cross the Line and High Contrast's new one are two albums that are just very special to me, and yet from the majority of listeners catch the most hate. I see a lot of people not happy with Hospital these past years, but I can't really comment on that because I'm still kinda new to these genre's. I dunno The Agony & The Ecstacy is just a brilliant album IMO I fully recommend it anyone that hasn't given it a chance yet.

Mar 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #2,235 of 6,987
I know I'm going to be in the minority with this one but I actually didn't like anything from High Contrast until the new album that just came out. I listen to it virtually everyday I can't believe how amazing it is. I don't understand why but like Camo and Krooked's album Cross the Line and High Contrast's new one are two albums that are just very special to me, and yet from the majority of listeners catch the most hate. I see a lot of people not happy with Hospital these past years, but I can't really comment on that because I'm still kinda new to these genre's. I dunno The Agony & The Ecstacy is just a brilliant album IMO I fully recommend it anyone that hasn't given it a chance yet.

I haven't heard a song I didn't like by C&K and I think the new HC album is fantastic. I liked it it enough to buy the LP set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back