Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Apr 27, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #5,448 of 6,987
Yay this is what I have been waiting for!

First off I tell you guys about the genres I love. Melodic dubstep, chillstep and some chill trap (I'm not listing any chill trap songs).

My favorite melodic dubstep producers are singularity (listen to vain, horizon and days to come remix) And crywolf. (Listen to stay and eyes half closed)

My favorite chillstep producer is blackmill (listen to spirit of life and miracle)

Now this last producer (my favorite) has an unknown genre (as far as I know) and the name is koda (listen to 8 days of winter part1 and part2 and shattered)

Thank you and give me your impressions XD

Apr 27, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #5,450 of 6,987
Yay this is what I have been waiting for!

First off I tell you guys about the genres I love. Melodic dubstep, chillstep and some chill trap (I'm not listing any chill trap songs).

My favorite melodic dubstep producers are singularity (listen to vain, horizon and days to come remix) And crywolf. (Listen to stay and eyes half closed)

My favorite chillstep producer is blackmill (listen to spirit of life and miracle)

Now this last producer (my favorite) has an unknown genre (as far as I know) and the name is koda (listen to 8 days of winter part1 and part2 and shattered)

Thank you and give me your impressions XD
Koda is freakin awesome.

Apr 27, 2014 at 6:56 PM Post #5,451 of 6,987
No, he's been under Monstercat since 010 I think. My favorite song by him is Lonely. Get that song/album (015) in some HQ files (FLAC, etc.) and listen to it. Man that bass is soooo low and rumbly and holy crap, I can't even explain how awesome it is. Ash (also by him) gave me many, many feels the first time I listened. Yeah, check him out.
that song feels awesome!... And sounds awesome at that! Jvc's bass boosted at 5.5/8 volume on e11, and I got a bass massage.

Apr 28, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #5,457 of 6,987
When I was feeling that song, I had Eq on my phone all the way up on the deep end, all the way down on mids and treble, at 5.5/8 volume with bass boost on my e11 and using jvc ha-m55x's that are 32 ohms with a sensitivity of 106 db/mW. That shakes and rattles your head like crazy. That's like... +40 decibels on the low end, and not even hearable mids or treble... And the only reason its not on 8/8 volume is because the e11 clips at around 6/8 with full bass boost. Not because my headphones are distorting. They can take it just fine. For them to distort really badly I need to hook them up to my home system and push 700+ mW without bass boost on into them. Now, for regular listening, I use akg's k240's with flat eq settings.

Apr 28, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #5,458 of 6,987
Now, has anyone here listened to my top suggestions, omnitica, moxix, or spag heddy yet? If you've forgotten, Straw Hat Pirates instrumental by Omnitica, Shaolin Funk by Moxix, and Heddy Bitsh by Spag Heddy are some good ones.

Apr 28, 2014 at 11:12 PM Post #5,460 of 6,987
Dabin is also freakin awesome. I always thought that The Take Down would be some kind of slow dance feeling song, idk. It could also be in a movie where someone is running with another person in his arms.

Burn up- the Dabin Remix. That song is also amazing

Also, anyone heard the Running to the Sea remix by Seven Lions?
https://soundcloud.com/seven-lions/royksopp-running-sevenlions-remix
I really like the eerie mysterious tone it has and was wondering if anybody knew other songs like this. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back