Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #5,206 of 6,987
  For the darker sounds. SIMM - Visitor. I got the album on bandcamp and it's wonderful.

cherrs!
  Just got the email about a new (still untitled) Burial EP. HELL YES.

best news ive had all week

Great music all around. If you have planars, this will really bring out the bass capabilities.

Kryptic Minds - Can't Sleep (mini album mix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijbcAsia2JY

brilliant album! believe it or not, im listening to it right now =]

has anyone listened to "Sanctuary Ep" by Koan sound and Asa? im not much of a fan of koan sound, but here and there theyll release something i like, this is one of them - very recommended

Dec 10, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #5,209 of 6,987
New Joe Ford release is out, he is absolutely ridiculous. His production is top tier and the melodies are beautiful and aggressive at the same time. Inspected is still my favorite label in the mainstream (ish) EDM scene.

Dec 12, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #5,211 of 6,987

http://tamas-olejnik.bandcamp.com/album/calm
happy_face1.gif

Dec 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #5,213 of 6,987
I've been an avid hardstyle listener for quite some time. I was first introduced to techno, then found hardstyle somewhere along the way. Can't remember how, but I do remember it was early to late 2009. I also enjoy trance for those quiet times to just unwind, but when I need some energy, I enjoy hardstyle. I can just feel the artist sitting next to me, it has a different feeling of energy. Especially when they add some meaningful lyrics, that just takes the song to a whole new level.

Dec 15, 2013 at 3:53 AM Post #5,216 of 6,987
  I've been an avid hardstyle listener for quite some time. I was first introduced to techno, then found hardstyle somewhere along the way. Can't remember how, but I do remember it was early to late 2009. I also enjoy trance for those quiet times to just unwind, but when I need some energy, I enjoy hardstyle. I can just feel the artist sitting next to me, it has a different feeling of energy. Especially when they add some meaningful lyrics, that just takes the song to a whole new level.

I love hardstyle!! Now, I've been trying to find music similar to an awesome remix I heard, maybe you can help. This song gives me goosebumps for the entire intro and I orgasm when that synth comes in! 
tongue.gif

Dec 15, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #5,218 of 6,987
  I love hardstyle!! Now, I've been trying to find music similar to an awesome remix I heard, maybe you can help. This song gives me goosebumps for the entire intro and I orgasm when that synth comes in! 
tongue.gif

I just love the feeling you get from hardstyle, you feel the artist next to you, it is a totally different feeling.
Tonight is one of my first hardstyle songs I listened to, and I've always had a soft spot for it.

Dec 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #5,220 of 6,987
i should try out Spor, considering that IS Feed Me. Some of the Spor songs bleed pretty close to Feed Me's sound.
NgMSk9

I think Spor still out does Feed Me. He makes jams either way though, so who cares which name it's under?

Also, new Burial hasn't sunk in yet, but Kindred is still the bar, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back