Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Apr 14, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #151 of 6,987
Still not the biggest Rusko fan. Caspa is a slight step up (IMO) but most of it just isn't my style. I was excited when I watched Rusko drop Bass Cannon live. That was pretty awesome.

Also, I finally got a chance to listen to (now one of my favorite albums ever) an album I've had for awhile, but hadn't gotten to listen to.

Check out the album 'A Crossworlds' by Dub FX & Sirius. It's a gapless dub album that just blew my mind. It incorporates pretty much every style of DubStep out there, and just took me on an amazing journey.

Apr 14, 2011 at 5:32 AM Post #152 of 6,987
If you like dirty and amazing bass you should check out Zeds Dead, OMG is their music good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPTbgkHhVk

Apr 18, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #162 of 6,987
Wow, I need to find some local meets. I bet that was quite an experience!

They were also powered by a 3 grand Liquid Fire amp...Sat there and A/Bed with Burial. Check out the Meets forum and see if there's anything coming up in your area. I was lucky enough to live in Austin and there just happened to be a meet going down.

Oh, and after listening to that, the HE 6 is probably my end all be all headphone that's on the market right now.

Apr 19, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #163 of 6,987
Archangel is my favorite track off of Untrue as well, the entire album is simply beautiful. Some people say that you can't really "get" the album if you don't live in London, but for me I think I still get the vibes of it even though I've never been to the UK.

Apr 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #164 of 6,987
Sort of following on from my list of trance tracks, these are not altogether new, but if anyone wants two epic trance mixes, here is one
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6FJDOQ5P

and the other is Tiesto - Live at Innercity 99. You can d/l it as a low bitrate mix of lsdb (they may have got rid of it in the redesign), or there should be a high bitrate torrent somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back