Elder Scrolls 6 hype?
Jun 13, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #2 of 20
I've been anticipating ES6 for ages, but a pre-rendered fly-over of a coastline doesn't do much to boost my excitement. We knew it would eventually be coming, and they've told us extremely little with that teaser. I've read that ESO is doing extremely well for Bethesda and ZeniMax, so they're in no rush to get the next single-player Elder Scrolls title to market.

Jun 13, 2018 at 5:58 PM Post #3 of 20
Yes!
And in the meantime theres Vault 76 & Steampunk 2077 to keep us busy.

Jun 14, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #5 of 20
I've been anticipating ES6 for ages, but a pre-rendered fly-over of a coastline doesn't do much to boost my excitement. We knew it would eventually be coming, and they've told us extremely little with that teaser. I've read that ESO is doing extremely well for Bethesda and ZeniMax, so they're in no rush to get the next single-player Elder Scrolls title to market.

Yeah, good point... They must be VERY early in the production of ES6...

Jun 16, 2018 at 12:54 AM Post #7 of 20
Not sure about Vault 76. No one wants to play fallout as a trader lol that's why npc's do that. I see it being one big grief fest :frowning2:

Most likely yes a grief fest which is why theyre including a solo option in Fallout 76

May 15, 2019 at 3:32 AM Post #13 of 20
Remember that they are also working on Starfield, a whole new game from their usual line up (Space RPG). Probably will show that in E3 more than ES6 this year. Not sure which of their studios is handling either one. Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim with mods should keep you busy until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back