1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Elder Scrolls 6 hype?

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by VladMan333, Jun 13, 2018.
  1. VladMan333
    Just saw the Elder Scroll 6 announcement at E3. Who's excited? I'm so hype but also a little let down that it will probably take YEARS until release...

2. AxelCloris Administrator
    I've been anticipating ES6 for ages, but a pre-rendered fly-over of a coastline doesn't do much to boost my excitement. We knew it would eventually be coming, and they've told us extremely little with that teaser. I've read that ESO is doing extremely well for Bethesda and ZeniMax, so they're in no rush to get the next single-player Elder Scrolls title to market.

3. Monsterzero
    Yes!
    And in the meantime theres Vault 76 & Steampunk 2077 to keep us busy.

4. VladMan333
    Not sure about Vault 76. No one wants to play fallout as a trader lol that's why npc's do that. I see it being one big grief fest :frowning2:

5. VladMan333
    Yeah, good point... They must be VERY early in the production of ES6...

6. ranterbach
    Excited, yes, but I go into it with zero expectations.

7. Monsterzero
    Most likely yes a grief fest which is why theyre including a solo option in Fallout 76

8. Eggs is eggs
    I'm looking forward to ES6 as well but the teaser they showed was completely meaningless. No gameplay, no story, just a random video of a wilderness area. Yawn. But hopefully the game will be good when it comes out.