Either the ultimate or the most basic tweak - YOUR OWN HOUSE!
Jul 19, 2002 at 9:44 PM Post #16 of 18
I guess you won't be throwing rocks anymore, kwkarth.
biggrin.gif

But a whole glass wall to look out of (and, I'm assuming, some great view to look at); what a perfect backdrop for headphone listening! Just you, Kevin, your headphones, the view, your music, and some guy out there looking back at you and freaking out to the sight of the naked old guy in the big window wearing the K-1000s . . . . . . .

smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 20, 2002 at 12:55 AM Post #17 of 18
The view is entirely of our own wooded back yard consisting of the woods, lighted pathways, and patios. I'm really looking forward to it! Yup no more rock throwing for me
wink.gif

I guess it's quite some thermopane because I checked the utility bills for the past year and both the gas and the electric average 100 bux each per month throughout the year which is really cheap considering all the glass. It's basically wall to wall and floor to ceiling for at least 40 lineal feet and the ceilings are 12ft high or higher in some places on the window wall. (Open beam throughout.) The peak gas bill was about $280 and the electric about $150. (Gas in the winter and electric in the summer)

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back