EHHA Rev A - Interest Thread
Sep 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM Post #604 of 1,752
Thanks guys,

Sachu, that is mosfet

i have in my mind to set this up as a speaker amp in the end, but that will be a while off.
i think your estimate of three hours was pretty good, for you. I think it was proabably closer to four for mortals like me.

Sep 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #605 of 1,752
I should have ordered a set of those boards for me.
cool.gif

Sep 27, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #608 of 1,752
I should have the amp ready in the next few weeks. the chassis came in today. 
I'll loan the amp out to you Alex for a bit after it is done.
" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies//smily_headphones1.gif" title="
smily_headphones1.gif
" width="" />. 

p.s Btw, waiting on a reply to an email I sent a day or two ago.. 
redface.gif

Sep 27, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #611 of 1,752
Cool. I put mine on order late last week, but, have not yet received a confirmation back from par-metal. How long did it take for them to turn the order around?

I am gonna give the 12x12x3 version a go. I like the low profile look myself. 

Sep 27, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #613 of 1,752

Quote:
Cool. I put mine on order late last week, but, have not yet received a confirmation back from par-metal. How long did it take for them to turn the order around?

I am gonna give the 12x12x3 version a go. I like the low profile look myself. 

With the tubes in, depending on how tall your spacers are, it will be near impossible to fit them in a 3 inch high case.
Ordered it from John Ango from ebay. Got it in just over a week. I've bought all my par-metal chassis from him. I think he manages the ebay front for Antek and Par metal. I have two more chassis just like the one in the picture sitting here
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
Is the actual clear space 12x12 or is it smaller?

I'm want to use that case but on black

It is nearly 300x 300mm (probably smaller by a mm or two).

Sep 27, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #615 of 1,752
Yup..very tight actually. I built two EHHAs a few months back in a 3 inch tall case and just barely managed to keep the tips of the tubes from touching the top of the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back