Effect Audio releases latest Hall of Fame addition: Chiron
Apr 18, 2022 at 4:14 AM Post #17 of 19
In this extra Monday article we check out the Chiron on HFN!

https://www.headfonia.com/effect-audio-chiron-review/

chrome_2022-04-18_10-08-16.png

May 10, 2022 at 7:52 AM Post #18 of 19
Just got the EA Chiron cable today and am pleasantly surprised how this cable performs. Firstly, I am quite satisfied with the ergonomics. The cable looks and feels almost like cloth but it is actually ultra flexi insulation in matte finish. The comfortable level on this thing's top notch while suffering almost no microphonic. I verified the EA quality here again.

I bought this cable mainly for my jewel and it clearly exceeds my expectation. So far I thought code51 was the best match for jewel but now Chiron takes its performance to next level. It is indeed the best cable I could marry with the jewel. The tightness I hear through this cable is just amazing. The bass comes so natural and tight, the way I always dreamed of. Another enhancement I experience over code51 is the precision. You would think pushing the resolution to this level would make the sound rather sterile but only enhances the naturalness based on pure accuracy. The jewel keeps its smoothness.

The sound stage expansion is also evident not through just the synthetic elevation of holographic effect but you simply pick up more sounds from every corners. Obviously, the cable transmits and feds more audio data to Jewel. So I far I am impressed with the cable for its appearance and sound. It's the cable made for jewel.

20220316_160931.jpg
Hi,
i have jewel and i think to buy or First Time or Chiron.I saw you have also First Time,which cable between this 2 do you suggest?Chiron is much better?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back