Effect Audio cables thread
Apr 24, 2024 at 2:55 AM Post #7,906 of 7,907
Imo, Eros S is the best price to ratio Effect Audio cable, in all their line up.

Terrific product, all criteria.

100% agreed. And though I've not tried every cable at that price point, I'd say that the Eros S could very well be the best of any offering in the $300 range period.

The only cable I haven't auditioned yet is their Centurion... Which is a cost no object product.

So ... 😎😁😉

You don't want to do that... it's soooo good, cleanest sounding cable I've heard yet.

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:22 AM Post #7,907 of 7,907
100% agreed. And though I've not tried every cable at that price point, I'd say that the Eros S could very well be the best of any offering in the $300 range period.

You don't want to do that... it's soooo good, cleanest sounding cable I've heard yet.
Well,

Agreed,

And for the high end EA offering, well... I am not so impressed.

It very good, no question, but :

- Chiron : I don't buy. Very good but lack of "omph"...
- Code 51 : same and it was a little disappointment with my iems... Average tones for instance. Lack of magic.
- Leonidas 2 : well ... Pricey and not that good (treble). Same.
- Cleo 2 8w : very depending of the synergies... Could be too smooth.

And below (code 23, 24, 24c, etc, etc, etc... Too much products to mention) : specialized products. Copper oriented, or fusion oriented. Questionable ergonomics. Fusion : same.

Imo, their very best cable (but the Centurion... 😉) is my Ares S Founders Edition : just a miracle, everything.

Then, price to ratio and above : Eros S. Balanced, dynamic, natural ... All the best. 👍

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back