Edit "Your Recent Activity"
Jun 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

M3NTAL

Headphoneus Supremus
Is there any way to edit what activity I do and don't want to monitor?  For instance, I want to remove dead threads and move up older threads that are still active ahead of some more recent ones that I don't want to follow.

Jun 7, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #2 of 7
Have you had a look through all the options under the subscriptions link?

Subscriptions

You can edit what threads you are subscribed to and how you receive notifications using the "Edit my subscriptions" link at the top. When editing, you can click on the column titles to change how they are sorted as well.

Jun 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #3 of 7
Thank you for the tips.

Unfortunately, I'm not subscribed to any threads. I guess I will have to in order to see only subscriptions and filter out everything else.

Thanks

Jul 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #4 of 7
When I click on "subscriptions only" in my recent activity display, nothing changes even though i am not subscribed to several of the threads that are still appearing.

Is there any way to only show threads that I am subscribed to? I am using Firefox, but it is the same way on Chrome.

Aug 17, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
When I click on "subscriptions only" in my recent activity display, nothing changes even though i am not subscribed to several of the threads that are still appearing.

Is there any way to only show threads that I am subscribed to? I am using Firefox, but it is the same way on Chrome.

It is working now. When I click on subscriptions only, it only shows threads I am subscribed to. Whatever you did or did not do fixed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back