EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Oct 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #181 of 1,083
I think he owns their Rocoo BA and is quite happy with it. Not that hard to feel optimistic about a product if you had a good experience with an earlier purchase.
cool.gif

Oct 25, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #183 of 1,083
Strange. I don't gather he's shilling from his comment? It generally makes sense to upgrade your headphone/IEMs before upgrading your source?

Oct 28, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #184 of 1,083
Sure, I am a shill trolling to lure the innocents into buying a product that they do not have the wit or wisdom to figure out for themselves, on a forum where every nuance of a product is endlessly debated.

Thank goodness they have a big brother watching out for them.

Oct 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #186 of 1,083
Quote:
Sure, I am a shill trolling to lure the innocents into buying a product that they do not have the wit or wisdom to figure out for themselves, on a forum where every nuance of a product is endlessly debated.

Thank goodness they have a big brother watching out for them.

Make less sense much?

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #191 of 1,083
So far the player looks very nice to me, especially if it's relally going to play as good as Rocoo BA. It's interesting though if it's going to be able to work with high impedance headphones as good as Rocoo BA considering that the battery life is almost same while the size is so much smaller?

Nov 1, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #194 of 1,083
Quote:
So far the player looks very nice to me, especially if it's relally going to play as good as Rocoo BA. It's interesting though if it's going to be able to work with high impedance headphones as good as Rocoo BA considering that the battery life is almost same while the size is so much smaller?

The playing time is 10 hours. It can work with all mini earphones and portable headphones well. I don't know what impedance earphone do you have, and what the sensitivity it is?

Nov 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #195 of 1,083
I've preordered but have not recieved any email for payment method? When do we pay? When is it expected to release?

Waiting for your kind reply. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back