Eddie Current Studio
Jul 16, 2017 at 7:29 PM Post #16 of 27
ok, thank you very much! how long you waited your order, it is really so long to get it? do you have any news about junior?
The junior has been renamed the EC Afcionado & is a different amp then the Studio

Jul 16, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #17 of 27
no information about it on their website. but Craig said me last year that he didn't control it anyway. Studio looks very interesting, but I am not sure I can afford it and I don't know how long to wait it if I order...

Dec 3, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #21 of 27
Never heard the studio jr & the af is discountinued. The af is a very good sounding amp,Hard to say how close to the studio
may be 85-90%,The studios sounds closer to a solidstate amp with tube attributes very clean & holographic.

Do you think aficionado or Studio Júnior it’s close to studio performance?

Feb 12, 2020 at 1:32 PM Post #23 of 27
Do you think aficionado or Studio Júnior it’s close to studio performance?
Hello folks how you doing. I need some help please.
I just order and received ec studio. The mail delivered today the power supply and the amp should arrive Friday.
I connected the power supply in my house outlet but the retifiers tubes do not glow.
I have searched for some lose wires and tried 4 tubes but nothing happens
As a do not have the amp, I was wondering if the power supply works this way or it is defective
Thanks for your time

David

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:45 PM Post #25 of 27
Hello folks how you doing. I need some help please.
I just order and received ec studio. The mail delivered today the power supply and the amp should arrive Friday.
I connected the power supply in my house outlet but the retifiers tubes do not glow.
I have searched for some lose wires and tried 4 tubes but nothing happens
As a do not have the amp, I was wondering if the power supply works this way or it is defective
Thanks for your time

David

If you haven't already received the AMP portion yet, your power supply will not function until it's connected to the amp.

Dec 29, 2021 at 12:16 PM Post #26 of 27
An Eddie Current Studio showed up on US Audiomart yesterday for about $7300US and sold in less than 24 hours. I know these
are considered to be practically unobtainium, but does anyone know how many were actually made? BTW, Happy Holidays to all! 😊

Dec 29, 2021 at 1:01 PM Post #27 of 27
An Eddie Current Studio showed up on US Audiomart yesterday for about $7300US and sold in less than 24 hours. I know these
are considered to be practically unobtainium, but does anyone know how many were actually made? BTW, Happy Holidays to all! 😊
No clue on the exact figures but definitely not many due to the difficulty of sourcing the transformers. You'd be hard pressed to find these on sale but might still be able to get the Studio jr though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back