Ebay Store Service
Apr 19, 2004 at 11:13 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
Heh...

Yeah, just keep on him for a refund. He's very strange with email responses: sometimes quick, sometimes two weeks in between messages.

Demand your money back ASAP and then purchase from Todd the Vinyl Junkie. (That's what I'm gonna do, at least.)

- Chris

I'll give you that. When I sent back the E3s I bought, it took him roughly a week after tracking confirmed delivery to get a refund back, but I'd have to check to be sure. Pretty sure it was a few days longer.

OTOH, buying from him wasn't a problem....
rolleyes.gif

Apr 19, 2004 at 11:14 PM Post #17 of 21
It's difficult to find idealsound's thread here without search, unless there's a more current post. I haven't check yet today. But yes, as I've stated before, that's in my plans.

I requested his phone number from ebay. We'll see what happens.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 5:30 AM Post #19 of 21
I would like to post an addendum to the original post.

After getting Paul's contact information from ebay I decided to call him. He answered the phone and I voiced my problem. He promised to ship out my phones at once and said that he had been out of town the last few days. After speaking to him I think that he is a very nice man, he just isn't very good about responding to emails, which granted is a problem.
I suggest that anyone having problems with him call, I don't think you will have any problems.

Adam

Apr 20, 2004 at 7:23 PM Post #20 of 21
Yes, he finally refunded me, a month after I sent the headphones. They probably took about two weeks tops for him to get. So from my experience he's great if you want to buy something, but you have to keep on him to honor the return policy. Maybe email communication isn't real enough, or maybe he just got busy. Whatever the case, I'm going to have to tell my full story in the feedback here, and let future buyers decide for themselves.

I'm going to try to wait until search comes back up so I can see if he already has a thread in the buyer/seller feedback.

But it almost never fails, when you're nice, they ignore you, and then when you finally get mean, then they honor their own terms.
frown.gif

Apr 22, 2004 at 2:27 AM Post #21 of 21
I am currently attempting to purchase a pair of Shure 5cs from Paul. He was so very good with responses when I was asking him about the product, but is much slower when I actually want to, you know, buy the thing from him. There has been no response to my electronic missive sent last Friday, nor any to the reminder e-mail I sent this morning. Since no money (or even pretend, electric money) has been exchanged yet, will Ebay still give me his contact info?
I definitely trust this guy in his capacity as a seller, and his prices are amazing. However, this not responding to potential/eager customers is a bit odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back