Ebay seller
Jul 4, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #2 of 8

mbriant

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jun 21, 2001
Posts
9,536
Likes
29
I'd say you've got a 97.3% chance of being satified.
smily_headphones1.gif
 
Jul 4, 2008 at 11:36 PM Post #3 of 8

Goit

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Posts
576
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd say you've got a 97.3% chance of being satified.
smily_headphones1.gif



The problem is that he has a 97.3 percent positive, and yet he is a power seller.
Doesn't power seller require 98 percent?

His products are only insured for 200 dollars US, but the one I want to buy is nearly 300 with shipping included.

He says he will "help" buyers not to pay customs, taxes, does he falsify custom forms by declaring the merchandise at a low value? Is someone like that reliable?

Thanks.
 
Jul 5, 2008 at 4:42 AM Post #6 of 8

Goit

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Posts
576
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you work that conclusion out?


Amy from Klipsch said so. It's in a thread in the klipsch forum.

And are you that store? Why would you be defending them, when I just listed my arguments just above your post? Did you read them?
Just curious.
 
Jul 5, 2008 at 5:26 AM Post #7 of 8

Zorander

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
May 14, 2004
Posts
5,491
Likes
25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amy from Klipsch said so. It's in a thread in the klipsch forum.

And are you that store? Why would you be defending them, when I just listed my arguments just above your post? Did you read them?
Just curious.



I simply asked a question out of curiosity. What led you to think I was doing as you suggested here? Your 'argument just above my post' that says "Good rating though, must be a conspiracy" is no argument.

Regards.
 
Jul 5, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #8 of 8

Goit

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Posts
576
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I simply asked a question out of curiosity. What led you to think I was doing as you suggested here? Your 'argument just above my post' that says "Good rating though, must be a conspiracy" is no argument.

Regards.



Two posts above.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top