EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread
Jan 22, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #46 of 306
So, things didn't work out between EarWerkz and Moon Audio, and EarWerkz decided to go a different route for the time being, but the upside is that EarWerkz lowered their price of the Legend R to accommodate for this (now $1,129.00), and all pre orders of the Legend R and Silver Dragon Cable will be refunded the difference.

Another upside is that the pre-order has left the building, and you can purchase the Legend R now, choosing either the standard EarWerkz cable (50 inch) or the Estron Linum BaX Cable for the same price (choosing EarWerkz 60 inch is $10 more).

Have a great day or night everyone!

I heard that the silver dragon may still be in the future... Personally, I think it may be best to just contact Earwerkz directly to see what your options are.

Jan 22, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #47 of 306
I heard that the silver dragon may still be in the future... Personally, I think it may be best to just contact Earwerkz directly to see what your options are.

Yeap!! When in doubt email Jack!! Spam him if you want 
evil_smiley.gif
 he will respond to all questions :p

Ps. Do not mention me when spamming him lols. I still want my Legend XD

Jan 22, 2015 at 10:00 AM Post #48 of 306
Has anyone tried the BaX? I read a few reviews (I think Shotgunshane had a nice one up on Cymbacavum) and it seems like the major benefits are comfort and weight.

I purchased the Estron Linum BaX MMCX cable for my Shure SE846 (returned it after a couple of weeks), so I already know how exceedingly thin of a cable it is. I will be using the BaX 2 Pin with my custom Legend R that I should receive later this morning.

If you or anyone else has any questions regarding ordering specifics, you can email Jack, as his customer service is simply exemplary.

Jan 22, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #49 of 306

It very well may be, but I do not and will not post anything that isn't completely verified. What's great is that EarWerkz keeps their website options up-to-date very well - but emailing Jack for piece of mind/ironing out any specifics, etc. is definitely a wise option as well.

Jan 22, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #50 of 306
It very well may be, but I do not and will not post anything that isn't completely verified. What's great is that EarWerkz keeps their website options up-to-date very well - but emailing Jack for piece of mind/ironing out any specifics, etc. is definitely a wise option as well.

Don't worry my friend. I know this also from a verified case. So those still interested in the silver dragon, it doesn't hurt to check :)

Jan 22, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #51 of 306
I purchased the Estron Linum BaX MMCX cable for my Shure SE846 (returned it after a couple of weeks), so I already know how exceedingly thin of a cable it is. I will be using the BaX 2 Pin with my custom Legend R that I should receive later this morning.

Wow! Congrats! Look forward to impressions :)

Jan 22, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #54 of 306
Jan 22, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #55 of 306
Are you referring to the adjustments of the sockets?

I'm told that the newer versions are longer to the Y-split. Right now they're a bit tight. For fat faces admittedly!

Jan 23, 2015 at 12:07 AM Post #57 of 306
Jan 23, 2015 at 4:33 AM Post #58 of 306
I'm told that the newer versions are longer to the Y-split. Right now they're a bit tight. For fat faces admittedly!

Are yours the new versions?

Hi George,

the new ones are longer indeed, I haven't measured them up but they are longer. In fact I find the whole cable to be a bit long now :)

Jan 23, 2015 at 8:39 AM Post #59 of 306
I wouldn't mind the new BaX being overall a little longer still but yeah the space above the Y-split is much improved. Plus my new BaX coils up better than my previous older model, so I get much less tangling when I store it properly.

Jan 23, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #60 of 306
I wouldn't mind the new BaX being overall a little longer still but yeah the space above the Y-split is much improved. Plus my new BaX coils up better than my previous older model, so I get much less tangling when I store it properly.

Hmmm, how reliable is the BaX cable? Thinking if i should go with it or the normal quad. Any comparison and differences between the stock earwerkz quad and the BaX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back