Earth to Jude are you receiving?
Jul 13, 2005 at 9:29 PM Post #6 of 15
I'm here every day. Just not for as much time per session as I'd like (as usual). Very busy at work. And spending as much of what little free time I can find with my wife and baby boy.

Went up to the cottage a couple times already this summer, which was very nice. Didn't login much from up there, though (it's dial-up only up there).

But I'm still here. Not keeping up with my messages as usual (too many come in for me to keep up with).

I have been listening to my rigs as much as ever, though.

Jul 13, 2005 at 9:31 PM Post #7 of 15
Just caught the "gear" question. My signature is mostly current (see above post, as this one will be too short to include my large signature), but needs a bit of updating (which I'll do shortly). NOTE: Signature edited (I think it's current now).

Jul 14, 2005 at 2:27 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
Just caught the "gear" question. My signature is mostly current (see above post, as this one will be too short to include my large signature), but needs a bit of updating (which I'll do shortly). NOTE: Signature edited (I think it's current now).

I think you're the only guy who takes out his sig in short posts. Anyway, I think there's a feature to have it so only the last post in a thread has the signature...or maybe only on PHP-boards or whatever (gaia does that)...

Anyway...What was that 56k whack? Hey, it's 56k here at my house ALL THE TIME, so you can deal for a week dude.

Jul 14, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
Anyway...What was that 56k whack? Hey, it's 56k here at my house ALL THE TIME, so you can deal for a week dude.

No way! when you're used to broadband 56k is like death!

Jul 14, 2005 at 9:16 AM Post #11 of 15
LOL, you 56K folks must HATE any of my review thread posts. Meesa camera happy.
tongue.gif

-Ed

Jul 15, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
or any of my fuzzy gigantic pic threads...lol

Compression helps a lot, usually a 640x480 JPG will be about 50-70kb with 7% compression, lol. USE COMPRESSION!! haha Maybe that figure's completely wrong (probably like 100 for 800) but whatever...lol, you get my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back